|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Augustine's and visits with Max after Max's return from Guadalajara?
(a) Augustine's ex-girlfriend.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) Jim Tile.
2. What is the first thing Skink asks Snapper once he is in the Jeep?
(a) Where is Snapper taking them?
(b) How long does Snapper want to live?
(c) How many people has Snapper killed?
(d) What did Snapper do with Brenda's mother's ring?
3. What does Snapper do to his partner in crime, Sunny Shea?
(a) He turns Sunny over to the police.
(b) He shoots and kills him.
(c) He shoots him but doesn't kill him.
(d) He steals from Sunny.
4. What does Skink bring out of the bush for Bonnie and Augustine to eat?
(a) Chicken eggs.
(d) Unidentified eggs.
5. Who calls Tony's house in Chapter 15?
(b) Jim Tile.
(c) Neria, Tony's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Max run from Clyde's hospital room?
2. What does Bonnie do that makes Snapper want to kill her?
3. What does Fred do with the two dachshunds?
4. How does Bonnie feel about going back to New York with Max?
5. Why is Edie still afraid to cross Snapper when they are in the truck riding out of Miami?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Edie and Max wind up together?
2. How does Snapper finally get what he deserves?
3. How does tension build in the ride in the Jeep on the way to The Keys?
4. What absurd thoughts does Fred have concerning Edie upon his return to Tony's house in Chapter 24?
5. How might Neria have been a good match for Tony?
6. Once again, how does Avila seem to be the "saved one" after he goes to Paradise Palms to confront Snapper in Chapter 26?
7. Why don't Skink and Augustine storm Tony's house now that they have found it?
8. How has Max decided to reclaim his wife?
9. How is Skink's reign of horror finally ended?
10. How does Avila come to believe even more deeply in the Chango?
This section contains 1,479 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)