|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer does Skink make to Jim?
(a) He will run and hide.
(b) He will find the man who beat Brenda.
(c) He will apologize to Max and Bonnie.
(d) He will never hurt anyone again.
2. What does Edie request of Bridget when she is preparing for the insurance man to come to Tony's house?
(a) To buy vodka.
(b) To walk the dogs.
(c) To leave early the next morning.
(d) To take Snapper away with her.
3. What does Avila need to do before he heads to The Keys?
(a) Fix his car.
(b) Sacrifice to the Chango.
(c) Find Tony's house.
(d) Talk to his wife.
4. How does Bonnie feel about going back to New York with Max?
(a) She is excited to leave.
(b) She does not feel well enough to go.
(c) She tells him that she wants to stay in Florida for good.
(d) She does not want to go.
5. What does Neria wish for Celeste's life?
(a) The professor as the highlight.
(c) True love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Skink after he hands Max over to Augustine?
2. Where does Augustine wind up at the end of Chapter 24?
3. Who does Max wind up giving a ride to when he is returns with Jim from The Keys?
4. Who follows Neria to Miami?
5. What does Skink finally do with the scorpion?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)