Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edie request of Bridget when she is preparing for the insurance man to come to Tony's house?
(a) To leave early the next morning.
(b) To take Snapper away with her.
(c) To buy vodka.
(d) To walk the dogs.
2. What does Neria wish for Celeste's life?
(a) True love.
(d) The professor as the highlight.
3. By what mode of transportation do Max and Skink make their way to the meeting place of Bonnie?
(b) By skiff.
4. What information is on the piece of paper that Jim gives to Skink?
(a) The description of the guy who beat Brenda.
(b) The nickname of the guy who beat Brenda.
(c) The full name of the guy who beat Brenda.
(d) The license plate number of the vehicle involved in Brenda's beating.
5. How does Ira respond to Avila when Avila pleads for his life at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Ira says, "You can live after you pay for my mother's death."
(b) He hits him over the head with a hammer.
(c) Ira says, "I want you to die."
(d) He feeds him to chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Skink bring Augustine and Bonnie for breakfast?
2. How does Bonnie feel about going back to New York with Max?
3. What saves Jim's life?
4. How is Avila saved from the crucifixion?
5. What is the first thing Skink asks Snapper once he is in the Jeep?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)