|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edie request of Bridget when she is preparing for the insurance man to come to Tony's house?
(a) To leave early the next morning.
(b) To buy vodka.
(c) To walk the dogs.
(d) To take Snapper away with her.
2. What does Skink finally do with the scorpion?
(a) He makes Max eat it.
(b) He sets it free in the woods.
(c) He eats it.
(d) Places it in the 18th hole cup on the mayor's favorite golf course.
3. What does Snapper want to do with Levon now that the insurance men are gone?
(a) Keep him tied up.
(b) Kill him and dump him.
(c) Feed him to the dogs.
(d) Put him in the trunk of the car.
4. Who comes to Augustine's and visits with Max after Max's return from Guadalajara?
(a) Augustine's ex-girlfriend.
(c) Jim Tile.
(d) An FBI agent.
5. What does Avila admit to Ira about his inspections at the trailer park?
(a) That he never went to the park.
(b) That he went but never looked at anything.
(c) That he knew the augers were rotten but said nothing.
(d) That the straps were not made to withstand Florida sunshine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avila need to do before he heads to The Keys?
2. What does Skink bring Augustine and Bonnie for breakfast?
3. What does Snapper do to Edie and Fred in Chapter 14 after he returns to Tony's?
4. What does Bonnie major in in college?
5. What does Augustine find out about the vehicle that the stolen plate was on?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)