|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augustine encourage Bonnie to do when they are out in the open fields?
(a) Go on an adventure with Skink.
(b) Go away somewhere alone to think.
(c) Stay with him.
(d) Go home to Max.
2. How does Avila find Snapper in Chapter 19?
(a) Through a prostitute.
(b) Avila roams the streets looking for Snapper.
(c) Avila knows about Tony's place.
(d) Avila runs into Edie.
3. What does Skink bring Augustine and Bonnie for breakfast?
(c) Squirrel and rabbit.
4. What has Skink discovered about Bonnie in Chapter 14?
(a) She has a desire for Skink.
(b) She is in love with Augustine.
(c) She wants Skink in jail.
(d) She hates her husband.
5. Why is Edie still afraid to cross Snapper when they are in the truck riding out of Miami?
(a) He still has three bullets.
(b) He will kill Dennis, the insurance man.
(c) He still has the crowbar.
(d) He will kill the dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Augustine, who arrives at the motel Paradise Palms before Snapper?
2. Why couldn't Jim catch the Jeep of Snapper's that he was following?
3. What does Max want to see happen to Skink?
4. What does Skink finally do with the scorpion?
5. What does Snapper do to Edie and Fred in Chapter 14 after he returns to Tony's?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Max decided to reclaim his wife?
2. Why does Bonnie continue to stay in Florida with Augustine and Skink?
3. What can one imagine is on the piece of paper that Jim leaves with Skink? What does Jim expect that Skink will do with what is on the paper?
4. What emotions do Augustine and Bonnie feel after their night together? Why do they feel the way they do for each emotion?
5. What does Max learn about the legal system in Miami?
6. How might Neria have been a good match for Tony?
7. Why does Skink get in the car with Snapper and take Bonnie along with him?
8. How is Skink's reign of horror finally ended?
9. How do Skink, Augustine and Carl Hiaasen view the president's visit to Miami?
10. How do Edie and Max wind up together?
This section contains 1,453 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)