|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avila take away with him after he releases himself from the tree?
(a) Duct tape.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A bone from Ira's body.
(d) The lion's bones.
2. What does Snapper want to do with Levon now that the insurance men are gone?
(a) Feed him to the dogs.
(b) Keep him tied up.
(c) Kill him and dump him.
(d) Put him in the trunk of the car.
3. Who does Edie mistake Levon for in Chapter 19?
(a) A cop.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A thug.
(d) The insurance man.
4. What does Skink bring out of the bush for Bonnie and Augustine to eat?
(a) Unidentified eggs.
(b) Chicken eggs.
5. Who comes to Augustine's and visits with Max after Max's return from Guadalajara?
(b) Augustine's ex-girlfriend.
(c) Jim Tile.
(d) An FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Max wind up giving a ride to when he is returns with Jim from The Keys?
2. When Neria calls Tony's neighbor, Mr. Varga, where does he suggest that Tony may be?
3. What does Fred do with the two dachshunds?
4. Besides Augustine, who arrives at the motel Paradise Palms before Snapper?
5. Surprisingly, what is Keith Higstrom not good at doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What emotions do Augustine and Bonnie feel after their night together? Why do they feel the way they do for each emotion?
2. How does Avila come to believe even more deeply in the Chango?
3. Why don't Skink and Augustine storm Tony's house now that they have found it?
4. What absurd thoughts does Fred have concerning Edie upon his return to Tony's house in Chapter 24?
5. Why does Bonnie continue to stay in Florida with Augustine and Skink?
6. What does Max learn about the legal system in Miami?
7. How does Bonnie react to Max now that he has been found?
8. What can one imagine is on the piece of paper that Jim leaves with Skink? What does Jim expect that Skink will do with what is on the paper?
9. Why does Skink get in the car with Snapper and take Bonnie along with him?
10. How does Avila's sacrificing backfire?
This section contains 1,340 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)