Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Skink finally do with the scorpion?
(a) Places it in the 18th hole cup on the mayor's favorite golf course.
(b) He makes Max eat it.
(c) He eats it.
(d) He sets it free in the woods.
2. What does Skink bring Augustine and Bonnie for breakfast?
(c) Squirrel and rabbit.
3. Why does Max run from Clyde's hospital room?
(a) Clyde tries to burn Max with a cigarette.
(b) Clyde coughs up part of his lung.
(c) Clyde is screaming at Max.
(d) Clyde threatens to fire Max.
4. What does Snapper steal from Brenda?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her mother's wedding ring.
5. What does Snapper do to his partner in crime, Sunny Shea?
(a) He steals from Sunny.
(b) He turns Sunny over to the police.
(c) He shoots and kills him.
(d) He shoots him but doesn't kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snapper do to Edie and Fred in Chapter 14 after he returns to Tony's?
2. By what mode of transportation do Max and Skink make their way to the meeting place of Bonnie?
3. How does Ira respond to Avila when Avila pleads for his life at the end of Chapter 15?
4. What does Fred do with the two dachshunds?
5. How does Bonnie feel about going back to New York with Max?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)