|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edie want to find a Kennedy?
(a) To scam them out of money.
(b) She is hoping to marry a Kennedy.
(c) She wants to meet someone famous.
(d) She is a big fan.
2. Where does Edie say she is going to go with her seventy grand?
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Hyannis Port.
3. What does Augustine do after he hears Max on the answering machine?
(a) He calls the FBI.
(b) He tells Bonnie to forget Max.
(c) He tells Bonnie that Max has made the whole thing up.
(d) He calls the police.
4. What does Tony make Snapper and Edie explain to him once he brings them in the house?
(a) Why they chose his house.
(b) Where they came from.
(c) How they came up with their idea.
(d) How their scam was supposed to work.
5. What is Edie's second plan?
(a) To break into a house that will be hit by the hurricane.
(b) To scam Bonnie and Max.
(c) To rob the Peabody Hotel.
(d) To go to Disney with Snapper.
6. Why does the police officer pull Snapper over in Chapter 11?
(a) His back light is out.
(b) He is speeding.
(c) She knows the car is stolen.
(d) He runs a red light.
7. What is Max going to do with the videotapes?
(a) Sell them to the highest bidder.
(b) Make a movie.
(c) Sell them to C-Span.
(d) Make a scrapbook.
8. What does the man with the two dachshunds throw at Tony?
(a) A Remington.
(b) A dachshund.
(c) A piece of a trailer.
(d) A cinder block.
9. What does Skink pop into his mouth while in the U-Haul in Chapter 11?
(a) A scorpion.
(c) A lit cigarette.
(d) A nut.
10. Where does Max call when Skink gives him the cell phone to call Bonnie?
(a) He calls the highway patrol.
(b) He calls their apartment in New York.
(c) He calls his parents.
(d) He calls Bonnie's cell phone.
11. Why does Edie call Tony "a regular Nostrodamus"?
(a) Tony predicted the hurricane.
(b) Tony intuitively knows the insurance salesman is on his way.
(c) Tony states that he knew they would come back.
(d) Tony knows his wife won't show up.
12. What does Bonnie think after Max goes into a family's home to take pictures of the devastation?
(a) She questions her choice of a husband.
(b) She thinks her mother would be proud.
(c) She thinks Max is adventurous.
(d) She thinks Max is brave.
13. What surprising information does Bonnie learn from Pete in Chapter 8?
(a) Max told Pete he quit his job.
(b) Max talked to Pete without mentioning Bonnie.
(c) Max told Pete there were marital problems--not an abduction.
(d) Max told Pete he was on an adventure.
14. When Augustine visits his father in jail, what does his father want Augustine to do for him?
(a) Take a message to Augustine's mother.
(b) Finish a drug deal for him.
(c) Find him a good lawyer.
(d) Help him escape.
15. What is the tie between the three sets of characters met in Chapter 1?
(a) The hurricane.
(b) Disney World.
(c) Peabody Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Augustine juggle?
2. What does Skink give as the reason that he abducted Max?
3. Where does Augustine take Bonnie for the night after their search for Max fails?
4. What food product is on Skink's list that he wants Bonnie to deliver?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Skink allow Max to do that he has not allowed before?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)