|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Augustine come into all of his money?
(a) He robbed a bank.
(b) A lawsuit from a plane accident.
(c) From his father's drug deals.
(d) A lawsuit from a boating accident.
2. What does Bonnie learn from the little boy with the bike?
(a) Max is hurt by a falling board.
(b) Max is chasing a monkey.
(c) Max walks away with the one-eyed man.
(d) Max is still videotaping.
3. How does Ira Jackson get Avila's address from the clerk?
(a) The clerk gave it to him.
(b) He threatened to hurt the clerk's family.
(c) He grabbed it from the clerk's hand.
(d) He took it when the clerk left his desk.
4. What does Tony make Snapper and Edie explain to him once he brings them in the house?
(a) How they came up with their idea.
(b) Where they came from.
(c) Why they chose his house.
(d) How their scam was supposed to work.
5. What does the old man neighbor of Mrs. Jackson want to do to Tony?
(a) Show Tony his ruined trailer.
(b) Take him out to dinner.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Thank him.
6. Whose body is in the morgue?
7. What does Skink do every time Max asks him if Skink is going to shoot him?
(a) Skink throws water on him.
(b) Skink raises the gun to Max's head.
(c) Skink shocks him with the collar.
(d) Skink kicks him.
8. Why is the trooper sent to Miami?
(a) To help clear traffic for the rescue convoys.
(b) To patrol neighborhoods for looters.
(c) To rescue animals.
(d) To find hurricane victims.
9. What happens to Augustine's uncle?
(a) He dies of a snake bite.
(b) He dies of a fight with a bear.
(c) He leaves his home before the storm.
(d) He dies in the hurricane.
10. After the morgue, in what state does Bonnie find her car rental?
(a) The radio had been stolen.
(b) It was on its rims with the hood open.
(d) In the same state that they had left it.
11. Why are Max and Bonnie in Orlando?
(a) To visit friends.
(b) For their honeymoon.
(c) To celebrate their graduation.
(d) To set up a scam.
12. Why does Max chase a monkey?
(a) He wants to help it.
(b) It runs off with his wallet.
(c) He wants to kill it.
(d) It runs off with his camera.
13. What happens on Edie's date with Kennedy?
(a) He does not want her physically.
(b) They have sex.
(c) They have a fight.
(d) They fall in love.
14. How does Tony prove Edie is not paralyzed?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He pushes her arm with the shotgun.
(c) He shines a flashlight in her face.
(d) He drops a branch on her leg.
15. What is the old man in search of at Beatrice Jackson's home?
(a) Beatrice's dogs.
(b) His wife's blue urn.
(c) Ira Jackson.
(d) Beatrice's urn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising information does Bonnie learn from Pete in Chapter 8?
2. When Max asks Skink in Chapter 6 what will happen to him next, what does Skink respond?
3. How does Jim know that Skink has Max?
4. What does Snapper tell Edie to do with the dachshunds after they meet up again outside of Tony's in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Ira blame himself for his mother's death?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)