|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snapper do to the female police officer who pulled him over?
(a) He knocks her out.
(b) He tries to seduce her.
(c) He shoots her.
(d) He speeds away from her.
2. Why have Edie and Snapper chosen a house in a neighborhood that the hurricane hit?
(a) To seek out victims.
(b) To make a fraudulent insurance claim.
(c) To rescue animals.
(d) To steal whatever they can find.
3. Why are Jack and Drake stuck on US 1?
(a) Some crazy man has stopped them.
(b) Everyone is evacuating the Keys because of the hurricane.
(c) The hurricane has hit the Keys.
(d) The car is broken down.
4. What does Tony propose as a new deal for Snapper?
(a) Snapper will be Tony's bodyguard.
(b) Snapper will kill Tony's wife.
(c) Snapper will shoot Edie.
(d) Tony will shoot Snapper.
5. With what does Augustine juggle?
(a) Human skulls.
(c) Lit torches.
6. Who do Bonnie and Augustine meet at the morgue in Chapter 10?
(d) Jim Tile.
7. How does Snapper get his nickname?
(a) He kept snapper turtles.
(b) His jaw was completely broken.
(c) It was the name of his childhood dog.
(d) He snapped a man's neck once.
8. How does Skink respond when Max asks him if he is ever letting Max go?
(a) Skink wants to meet Bonnie.
(b) Skink won't ever let him go.
(c) Skink plans on killing him.
(d) Skink will let him go when he understands a lesson.
9. What happens to Bonnie's purse?
(a) The monkey runs off with it.
(b) It is stolen from the trunk of the car.
(c) Augustine locks it in his truck.
(d) Looters rip it from her hands.
10. What does Tony propose to Edie as a new deal?
(a) Edie will pose as his wife for the insurance company.
(b) Edie will compensate Tony for her scam.
(c) Edie should become Tony's maid.
(d) Edie should choose a new victim.
11. What strange items are people using as weapons as Jim discovered?
(a) Chain saws and power tools.
(d) Tree branches.
12. Why does Bonnie wake up screaming?
(a) She sees the human skull display.
(b) She has found herself in Augustine's bed.
(c) There is a monkey in the room with her.
(d) She is worried for Max.
13. What does Tony make Snapper and Edie explain to him once he brings them in the house?
(a) How they came up with their idea.
(b) Where they came from.
(c) How their scam was supposed to work.
(d) Why they chose his house.
14. Where does Augustine take Bonnie for the night after their search for Max fails?
(a) His home.
(b) A motel.
(c) A shelter.
(d) The police station.
15. How does Bonnie view the kidnapper?
(a) As a killer.
(b) As someone she must figure out.
(c) As a psychopath.
(d) As a man who will demand ransom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Tony offer Edie and Snapper?
2. What do the kids want who drive up behind Snapper and follow him for a bit?
3. What does Snapper walk away with after meeting Mrs. Whitmark?
4. Why does Ira blame himself for his mother's death?
5. Why are Max and Bonnie in Orlando?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)