Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Snapper call Avila?
(a) Snapper wants to see if Avila wants in on the Tony plan.
(b) As a back up plan to the Tony plan.
(c) Snapper wants to be a building inspector.
(d) Snapper wants Avila to take Snapper's place in the Tony plan.
2. To whose attention is Max Lamb's case finally drawn?
(a) News reporters.
(b) Jim Tile.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Max's parents.
3. Why are Max and Bonnie in Orlando?
(a) To celebrate their graduation.
(b) For their honeymoon.
(c) To visit friends.
(d) To set up a scam.
4. What does Tony make Snapper and Edie explain to him once he brings them in the house?
(a) Where they came from.
(b) How they came up with their idea.
(c) How their scam was supposed to work.
(d) Why they chose his house.
5. With what does Augustine juggle?
(a) Lit torches.
(c) Human skulls.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Skink allow Max to do that he has not allowed before?
(a) Take off the shock collar.
(c) Ask three questions.
(d) Go home.
7. What is Max going to do with the videotapes?
(a) Sell them to C-Span.
(b) Sell them to the highest bidder.
(c) Make a scrapbook.
(d) Make a movie.
8. What does Skink pop into his mouth while in the U-Haul in Chapter 11?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A nut.
(d) A lit cigarette.
9. Why has the one-eyed man kidnapped Max?
(a) Max was mistreating the monkey.
(b) Max was throwing trash in the water.
(c) He wants Max's money.
(d) He wants Max's camera.
10. What does Gil Peck find attached to the satellite dish?
(a) Two dachshunds.
(b) Max's body.
(c) Tony's body.
(d) A woman with a Cartier watch.
11. Why are Jack and Drake stuck on US 1?
(a) Everyone is evacuating the Keys because of the hurricane.
(b) Some crazy man has stopped them.
(c) The hurricane has hit the Keys.
(d) The car is broken down.
12. In Chapter 9, what becomes of the dachshunds?
(a) They are gone from their leashes and collars.
(b) They run away.
(c) They are eaten by a bear.
(d) Ira Jackson takes them back.
13. Where does Augustine take Bonnie for the night after their search for Max fails?
(a) The police station.
(b) A motel.
(c) A shelter.
(d) His home.
14. After the morgue, in what state does Bonnie find her car rental?
(a) The radio had been stolen.
(b) It was on its rims with the hood open.
(c) In the same state that they had left it.
15. How does Augustine come into all of his money?
(a) A lawsuit from a boating accident.
(b) From his father's drug deals.
(c) A lawsuit from a plane accident.
(d) He robbed a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the storm, why don't Edie and Sapper go to the original house they had found that morning?
2. Who helps Bonnie after she gets hit in the head?
3. When Augustine visits his father in jail, what does his father want Augustine to do for him?
4. How does Edie get her dress?
5. Why is Augustine's father in jail?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)