|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augustine do to the drunk construction worker?
(a) Augustine hits his car.
(b) Augustine shoots him.
(c) Augustine shoots him with a tranquilizer dart.
(d) Augustine punches him.
2. Who is the man who shows up at Tony's with the two dachshunds?
(a) Ira Jackson.
(b) A gang member.
(c) A policeman.
(d) The insurance man.
3. How do Brenda and Jim meet?
(a) At an insurance conference.
(b) At the bridge after the hurricane.
(c) At a trial.
(d) At a police seminar.
4. What/Who attacks Max's face?
(a) A boy.
(b) A fallling tree limb.
(d) A monkey.
5. How does Tony prove Edie is not paralyzed?
(a) He shines a flashlight in her face.
(b) He pushes her arm with the shotgun.
(c) He drops a branch on her leg.
(d) He calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snapper want to do with Levon now that the insurance men are gone?
2. Why does Bonnie Lamb call Peter Archibald?
3. How does Edie get her dress?
4. Why is the one-eyed man angry with Jack and Webo?
5. How does Bonnie feel about going back to New York with Max?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)