|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augustine do after he hears Max on the answering machine?
(a) He calls the FBI.
(b) He tells Bonnie that Max has made the whole thing up.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He tells Bonnie to forget Max.
2. What does Skink make Max do to support the products he advertises?
(a) He makes Max smoke many cigarettes.
(b) He makes Max eat tons of cereal.
(c) He makes him eat a carton of eggs.
(d) He makes Max drink lots of beer.
3. Why does Edie call Tony "a regular Nostrodamus"?
(a) Tony knows his wife won't show up.
(b) Tony predicted the hurricane.
(c) Tony intuitively knows the insurance salesman is on his way.
(d) Tony states that he knew they would come back.
4. Towards the end of Chapter 7, Skink gives Max a long shock. What makes him so angry at Max?
(a) Max tries to hit Skink.
(b) Max tries to escape.
(c) Max does not know the answers to questions about Florida.
(d) Max cries about his lack of clothing.
5. What is Snapper's part in the roof scam with Avila?
(a) To lay the tar.
(b) To watch for government officials.
(c) To hand up the tiles to the other men.
(d) To get the contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snapper walk away with after meeting Mrs. Whitmark?
2. How does Snapper feel when he sees that Tony is gone and the damage the cinder block did?
3. What happens to the rope on the bridge at the end of Chapter 2?
4. Why does Snapper want to siphon the gas from the car?
5. Who is the man who shows up at Tony's with the two dachshunds?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)