|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is in the morgue?
2. After the morgue, in what state does Bonnie find her car rental?
(b) In the same state that they had left it.
(c) The radio had been stolen.
(d) It was on its rims with the hood open.
3. Why does the patrol officers go to the Card Sound Bridge?
(a) A rope is hanging from it.
(b) The bridge has collapsed.
(c) Five people have called in a jumper.
(d) Cars are stuck on it.
4. What does Augustine do after he hears Max on the answering machine?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He tells Bonnie to forget Max.
(c) He calls the FBI.
(d) He tells Bonnie that Max has made the whole thing up.
5. Why does Bonnie stop looking for Max?
(a) She meets Augustine.
(b) She becomes lost.
(c) She is too angry to look further.
(d) She gets hit in the head with a board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snapper tell Edie to do with the dachshunds after they meet up again outside of Tony's in Chapter 7?
2. What organization was Snapper's parents involved in when he was young?
3. How is the one-eyed man torturing Max?
4. Why is Max at the bottom of the list of missing persons?
5. What happens on Edie's date with Kennedy?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)