|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have Edie and Snapper chosen a house in a neighborhood that the hurricane hit?
(a) To make a fraudulent insurance claim.
(b) To rescue animals.
(c) To steal whatever they can find.
(d) To seek out victims.
2. Why is Max at the bottom of the list of missing persons?
(a) He is not known to be hurt.
(b) He is not a victim of the hurricane.
(c) Wayward tourists are not a priority.
(d) Videotapers are not a priority.
3. How many corpses does Bonnie have to look at in the morgue?
4. What does Bonnie learn from the little boy with the bike?
(a) Max walks away with the one-eyed man.
(b) Max is chasing a monkey.
(c) Max is still videotaping.
(d) Max is hurt by a falling board.
5. What does Snapper walk away with after meeting Mrs. Whitmark?
(b) A roofing contract.
(c) $7,000 cash.
(d) Dog bites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Snapper want to siphon the gas from the car?
2. In Chapter 9, what becomes of the dachshunds?
3. How does Tony prove Edie is not paralyzed?
4. What is the boy doing when Max videotapes him?
5. What surprising information does Bonnie learn from Pete in Chapter 8?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)