|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bonnie Lamb call Peter Archibald?
(a) To see if Peter has heard from Max.
(b) To give Peter an update on Max's disappearance.
(c) To give Peter work-related instructions from Max.
(d) To tell Peter that Max is resigning.
2. Why is Jim Tile glad to be in South Florida?
(a) It makes him feel warm-hearted to help others.
(b) He is curious about hurricanes.
(c) He wants to be able to see Brenda, his girlfriend.
(d) He wants to find his friend, Skink.
3. How does Skink respond when Max asks him if he is ever letting Max go?
(a) Skink wants to meet Bonnie.
(b) Skink will let him go when he understands a lesson.
(c) Skink won't ever let him go.
(d) Skink plans on killing him.
4. Where does Max want to visit on the second day of their trip to Orlando?
(c) The Keys.
5. Why are Max and Bonnie in Orlando?
(a) To set up a scam.
(b) To visit friends.
(c) For their honeymoon.
(d) To celebrate their graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Max chase a monkey?
2. What is the old man in search of at Beatrice Jackson's home?
3. How does Augustine make his money?
4. Why is Max at the bottom of the list of missing persons?
5. What does Gil Peck find attached to the satellite dish?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)