|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the first chapter?
(d) South Carolina.
2. What does Tony propose as a new deal for Snapper?
(a) Tony will shoot Snapper.
(b) Snapper will be Tony's bodyguard.
(c) Snapper will kill Tony's wife.
(d) Snapper will shoot Edie.
3. What does Bonnie think after Max goes into a family's home to take pictures of the devastation?
(a) She questions her choice of a husband.
(b) She thinks Max is adventurous.
(c) She thinks her mother would be proud.
(d) She thinks Max is brave.
4. Why does Edie call Tony "a regular Nostrodamus"?
(a) Tony intuitively knows the insurance salesman is on his way.
(b) Tony states that he knew they would come back.
(c) Tony predicted the hurricane.
(d) Tony knows his wife won't show up.
5. What does Augustine do after he hears Max on the answering machine?
(a) He tells Bonnie to forget Max.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He calls the FBI.
(d) He tells Bonnie that Max has made the whole thing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on Edie's date with Kennedy?
2. Where does Max want to visit on the second day of their trip to Orlando?
3. What is the boy doing when Max videotapes him?
4. Why is the trooper sent to Miami?
5. Why does Snapper want to siphon the gas from the car?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)