|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Max at the bottom of the list of missing persons?
(a) He is not known to be hurt.
(b) Wayward tourists are not a priority.
(c) He is not a victim of the hurricane.
(d) Videotapers are not a priority.
2. Why has the one-eyed man kidnapped Max?
(a) He wants Max's money.
(b) Max was mistreating the monkey.
(c) Max was throwing trash in the water.
(d) He wants Max's camera.
3. What does Tony propose as a new deal for Snapper?
(a) Snapper will kill Tony's wife.
(b) Snapper will be Tony's bodyguard.
(c) Snapper will shoot Edie.
(d) Tony will shoot Snapper.
4. What is the boy doing when Max videotapes him?
(a) He is pulling his bike out of a tree.
(b) He is crying.
(c) He is playing with a monkey?
(d) He is looking through the debris in his house.
5. Why does Edie want to find a Kennedy?
(a) She is hoping to marry a Kennedy.
(b) She is a big fan.
(c) To scam them out of money.
(d) She wants to meet someone famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have Edie and Snapper chosen a house in a neighborhood that the hurricane hit?
2. Where does Augustine take Bonnie for the night after their search for Max fails?
3. After the storm, why don't Edie and Sapper go to the original house they had found that morning?
4. What does Bonnie learn from the little boy with the bike?
5. Why does Bonnie stop looking for Max?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)