|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony Torres do for a living?
(a) He is an insurance salesman.
(b) He is a police officer.
(c) He sells manufactured homes.
(d) He is an insurance claims representative.
2. Why is the trooper sent to Miami?
(a) To help clear traffic for the rescue convoys.
(b) To patrol neighborhoods for looters.
(c) To rescue animals.
(d) To find hurricane victims.
3. Where do Edie and Snapper wait out the storm?
(a) In the house they found that morning.
(b) In the car.
(c) In a Best Western.
(d) In Orlando.
4. What surprising fact does the reader learn about Skink from Jim?
(a) He used to be a mercenary.
(b) He used to own an alligator business.
(c) He used to be a professional wrestler.
(d) He used to be the governor.
5. Why is Tony sitting with a shotgun on his lap?
(a) He is protecting himself from looters.
(b) He is protecting himself from Edie and Snapper.
(c) He is protecting himself from his customers.
(d) He is protecting himself from Max and Bonnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bonnie's purse?
2. What is the setting of the first chapter?
3. Why has the one-eyed man kidnapped Max?
4. Where does Max call when Skink gives him the cell phone to call Bonnie?
5. What does Tony ask Edie and Snapper to do after he discovers their scam?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)