|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Snapper's part in the roof scam with Avila?
(a) To hand up the tiles to the other men.
(b) To watch for government officials.
(c) To get the contract.
(d) To lay the tar.
2. Where does Edie say she is going to go with her seventy grand?
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Hyannis Port.
3. What does Skink finally do with the scorpion?
(a) He makes Max eat it.
(b) Places it in the 18th hole cup on the mayor's favorite golf course.
(c) He sets it free in the woods.
(d) He eats it.
4. Why is Gil Peck in Florida?
(a) He is an insurance man.
(b) He is part of FEMA.
(c) He wants to scam for money and goods.
(d) He is a friend of Snapper's.
5. Why is Augustine's father in jail?
(a) He killed someone.
(b) He was a thief.
(c) Domestic violence.
(d) He was a drug runner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man with the dachshunds tell Edie to do?
2. What does Fred do with the two dachshunds?
3. What does Skink do every time Max asks him if Skink is going to shoot him?
4. What organization was Snapper's parents involved in when he was young?
5. What does Skink pull out of his pockets and line up at his feet when the boat approaches?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)