|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many corpses does Bonnie have to look at in the morgue?
2. Why is the trooper sent to Miami?
(a) To rescue animals.
(b) To find hurricane victims.
(c) To help clear traffic for the rescue convoys.
(d) To patrol neighborhoods for looters.
3. Why couldn't Jim catch the Jeep of Snapper's that he was following?
(a) The roads are flooded.
(b) A group of monkeys stop traffic.
(c) His car breaks down.
(d) Because of a slow moving family in a station wagon.
4. Why is Tony sitting with a shotgun on his lap?
(a) He is protecting himself from his customers.
(b) He is protecting himself from Max and Bonnie.
(c) He is protecting himself from Edie and Snapper.
(d) He is protecting himself from looters.
5. What does Skink do every time Max asks him if Skink is going to shoot him?
(a) Skink raises the gun to Max's head.
(b) Skink throws water on him.
(c) Skink shocks him with the collar.
(d) Skink kicks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Snapper get his nickname?
2. Why does Bonnie Lamb call Peter Archibald?
3. Why does the police officer pull Snapper over in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 8 what does Augustine tell Bonnie that the surgical intern he dated had tried to do to him?
5. In Chapter 9, what becomes of the dachshunds?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)