|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the rope on the bridge at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) It has been cut.
(b) It has fallen into the water.
(c) It has snapped in the storm.
(d) It still holds the one-eyed man.
2. Why is Max at the bottom of the list of missing persons?
(a) Wayward tourists are not a priority.
(b) Videotapers are not a priority.
(c) He is not a victim of the hurricane.
(d) He is not known to be hurt.
3. What does Edie request of Bridget when she is preparing for the insurance man to come to Tony's house?
(a) To walk the dogs.
(b) To buy vodka.
(c) To take Snapper away with her.
(d) To leave early the next morning.
4. What happens to Skink after he hands Max over to Augustine?
(a) He leaves with Bonnie.
(b) He leaves alone.
(c) He gets shot.
(d) He leaves with Augustine.
5. How is the one-eyed man torturing Max?
(a) With fire.
(b) With a dog shock collar.
(c) With a stick.
(d) With the monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Augustine's father in jail?
2. Why couldn't Jim catch the Jeep of Snapper's that he was following?
3. What strange items are people using as weapons as Jim discovered?
4. Why does Bonnie stop looking for Max?
5. What does Skink pop into his mouth while in the U-Haul in Chapter 11?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)