|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Towards the end of Chapter 7, Skink gives Max a long shock. What makes him so angry at Max?
(a) Max tries to escape.
(b) Max tries to hit Skink.
(c) Max does not know the answers to questions about Florida.
(d) Max cries about his lack of clothing.
2. Where do Edie and Snapper wait out the storm?
(a) In the car.
(b) In a Best Western.
(c) In the house they found that morning.
(d) In Orlando.
3. How does Tony prove Edie is not paralyzed?
(a) He shines a flashlight in her face.
(b) He pushes her arm with the shotgun.
(c) He drops a branch on her leg.
(d) He calls the police.
4. Why does the patrol officers go to the Card Sound Bridge?
(a) Cars are stuck on it.
(b) Five people have called in a jumper.
(c) A rope is hanging from it.
(d) The bridge has collapsed.
5. After the morgue, in what state does Bonnie find her car rental?
(a) It was on its rims with the hood open.
(b) The radio had been stolen.
(d) In the same state that they had left it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tony sitting with a shotgun on his lap?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Skink allow Max to do that he has not allowed before?
3. How does Augustine come into all of his money?
4. What does Snapper do to Edie in the driveway?
5. How is the one-eyed man torturing Max?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)