|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony Torres do for a living?
(a) He is an insurance claims representative.
(b) He sells manufactured homes.
(c) He is a police officer.
(d) He is an insurance salesman.
2. Who is the man who shows up at Tony's with the two dachshunds?
(a) The insurance man.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A gang member.
(d) Ira Jackson.
3. How does Max and Bonnie originally meet?
(a) At Disney.
(b) In Greenwich Village.
(c) On a boat.
(d) Through their careers.
4. How does Ira Jackson get Avila's address from the clerk?
(a) He grabbed it from the clerk's hand.
(b) He threatened to hurt the clerk's family.
(c) The clerk gave it to him.
(d) He took it when the clerk left his desk.
5. Where does Edie say she is going to go with her seventy grand?
(b) Hyannis Port.
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max want to see happen to Skink?
2. How does Ira get Avila to take a ride with him?
3. Why does Bonnie stop looking for Max?
4. What does Snapper do to the female police officer who pulled him over?
5. Why does Bonnie's mother dislike Max?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)