|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edie annoyed with the insurance man when he returns the next night in Chapter 11?
(a) He is acting as though they have a romance going on.
(b) He drinks all of the wine.
(c) He won't get her a hotel room.
(d) He answers the door when someone knocks.
2. Why does Bonnie stop looking for Max?
(a) She becomes lost.
(b) She gets hit in the head with a board.
(c) She is too angry to look further.
(d) She meets Augustine.
3. How does Ira Jackson get Avila's address from the clerk?
(a) He took it when the clerk left his desk.
(b) The clerk gave it to him.
(c) He grabbed it from the clerk's hand.
(d) He threatened to hurt the clerk's family.
4. In Chapter 8 what does Augustine tell Bonnie that the surgical intern he dated had tried to do to him?
(a) Sew up a wound.
(b) Take his blood.
(c) Cut out his kidney.
(d) MInimize a scar.
5. What does Snapper do to the female police officer who pulled him over?
(a) He knocks her out.
(b) He speeds away from her.
(c) He tries to seduce her.
(d) He shoots her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bonnie learn from the little boy with the bike?
2. Why does Bonnie Lamb call Peter Archibald?
3. How does Bonnie feel about going back to New York with Max?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Skink allow Max to do that he has not allowed before?
5. How does Augustine come into all of his money?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)