|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bonnie learn from the little boy with the bike?
(a) Max walks away with the one-eyed man.
(b) Max is still videotaping.
(c) Max is chasing a monkey.
(d) Max is hurt by a falling board.
2. What does Max want to see happen to Skink?
(a) He wants to set him free.
(b) He wants him to go to jail.
(c) He wants Skink to help find the man who beat Brenda.
(d) He wants to kill him.
3. What does Skink give as the reason that he abducted Max?
(a) Max made a "splendid target" as a tourist with a video camera.
(b) Skink had no particular reason for choosing Max.
(c) Max was physically small.
(d) Skink saw Max abuse the little boy with the bike.
4. How does Augustine make his money?
(a) He owns a zoo.
(b) Through an insurance claim.
(c) He sells imported animals.
(d) He works on a boat.
5. Who helps Bonnie after she gets hit in the head?
(a) The boy with the bike.
(b) The police.
(c) Tony Torres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tony sitting with a shotgun on his lap?
2. What offer does Skink make to Jim?
3. What happens to Augustine's uncle?
4. In Chapter 8 what does Augustine tell Bonnie that the surgical intern he dated had tried to do to him?
5. What does Skink pop into his mouth while in the U-Haul in Chapter 11?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)