|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man with the dachshunds tell Edie to do?
(a) Go now.
(b) Distract Tony.
(c) Describe her relationship with Tony.
(d) Follow him to Tony.
2. What does Tony ask Edie and Snapper to do after he discovers their scam?
(a) He asks them to sue his neighbor instead.
(b) He asks them to come inside his house.
(c) He asks them to leave.
(d) He asks them to give him a piece of their claim.
3. How does Ira Jackson get Avila's address from the clerk?
(a) He threatened to hurt the clerk's family.
(b) The clerk gave it to him.
(c) He grabbed it from the clerk's hand.
(d) He took it when the clerk left his desk.
4. What do the kids want who drive up behind Snapper and follow him for a bit?
(a) They want to beat him.
(b) They want directions.
(c) They want to rob him.
(d) They want to see if he has a gun.
5. Why has the one-eyed man kidnapped Max?
(a) Max was mistreating the monkey.
(b) He wants Max's money.
(c) Max was throwing trash in the water.
(d) He wants Max's camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snapper do to the female police officer who pulled him over?
2. In Chapter 8 what does Augustine tell Bonnie that the surgical intern he dated had tried to do to him?
3. What does Skink pop into his mouth while in the U-Haul in Chapter 11?
4. How does Augustine come into all of his money?
5. How does Bonnie feel about going back to New York with Max?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)