|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man with the two dachshunds throw at Tony?
(a) A piece of a trailer.
(b) A dachshund.
(c) A Remington.
(d) A cinder block.
2. What does Skink give as the reason that he abducted Max?
(a) Max was physically small.
(b) Max made a "splendid target" as a tourist with a video camera.
(c) Skink saw Max abuse the little boy with the bike.
(d) Skink had no particular reason for choosing Max.
3. What do the kids want who drive up behind Snapper and follow him for a bit?
(a) They want to see if he has a gun.
(b) They want to rob him.
(c) They want to beat him.
(d) They want directions.
4. After talking to Peter in Chapter 6, where does Bonnie ask Augustine to take her?
(a) To the FBI headquarters.
(b) To the morgue.
(c) Back to Orlando.
(d) Back to the rental car.
5. Why does Bonnie stop looking for Max?
(a) She becomes lost.
(b) She is too angry to look further.
(c) She gets hit in the head with a board.
(d) She meets Augustine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Bonnie after she gets hit in the head?
2. Why is Augustine's father in jail?
3. Why has the one-eyed man kidnapped Max?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Skink allow Max to do that he has not allowed before?
5. What does Snapper do to the female police officer who pulled him over?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)