|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Augustine come into all of his money?
(a) A lawsuit from a boating accident.
(b) From his father's drug deals.
(c) A lawsuit from a plane accident.
(d) He robbed a bank.
2. What happens to Skink after he hands Max over to Augustine?
(a) He leaves alone.
(b) He leaves with Augustine.
(c) He gets shot.
(d) He leaves with Bonnie.
3. What does the man with the two dachshunds throw at Tony?
(a) A piece of a trailer.
(b) A dachshund.
(c) A Remington.
(d) A cinder block.
4. Why does Max doubt that Bonnie is cheating on him?
(a) Because of her religion.
(b) She is afraid of sexual disease.
(c) She hates lunatics and outlaws.
(d) She wouldn't want another man.
5. Surprisingly, what is Keith Higstrom not good at doing?
(a) Using a hunting rifle.
(b) Water skiing.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what mode of transportation do Max and Skink make their way to the meeting place of Bonnie?
2. Why doesn't Neria find out that Tony is dead when she calls the police?
3. Why is Edie still afraid to cross Snapper when they are in the truck riding out of Miami?
4. What does Skink pull out of his pockets and line up at his feet when the boat approaches?
5. What does Skink finally do with the scorpion?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)