|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Augustine visits his father in jail, what does his father want Augustine to do for him?
(a) Finish a drug deal for him.
(b) Find him a good lawyer.
(c) Help him escape.
(d) Take a message to Augustine's mother.
2. After talking to Peter in Chapter 6, where does Bonnie ask Augustine to take her?
(a) Back to the rental car.
(b) To the FBI headquarters.
(c) To the morgue.
(d) Back to Orlando.
3. Why does Max doubt that Bonnie is cheating on him?
(a) She hates lunatics and outlaws.
(b) She is afraid of sexual disease.
(c) She wouldn't want another man.
(d) Because of her religion.
4. What happens to Skink after he hands Max over to Augustine?
(a) He leaves with Bonnie.
(b) He gets shot.
(c) He leaves alone.
(d) He leaves with Augustine.
5. What do the kids want who drive up behind Snapper and follow him for a bit?
(a) They want to beat him.
(b) They want to rob him.
(c) They want directions.
(d) They want to see if he has a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man with the dachshunds tell Edie to do?
2. By what mode of transportation do Max and Skink make their way to the meeting place of Bonnie?
3. How does Keith Higstrom die?
4. What does Skink give as the reason that he abducted Max?
5. Why is Augustine's father in jail?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)