|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Max run from Clyde's hospital room?
(a) Clyde threatens to fire Max.
(b) Clyde coughs up part of his lung.
(c) Clyde tries to burn Max with a cigarette.
(d) Clyde is screaming at Max.
2. After talking to Peter in Chapter 6, where does Bonnie ask Augustine to take her?
(a) Back to the rental car.
(b) To the FBI headquarters.
(c) To the morgue.
(d) Back to Orlando.
3. What do the kids want who drive up behind Snapper and follow him for a bit?
(a) They want to rob him.
(b) They want to beat him.
(c) They want to see if he has a gun.
(d) They want directions.
4. Surprisingly, what is Keith Higstrom not good at doing?
(a) Water skiing.
(d) Using a hunting rifle.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Skink allow Max to do that he has not allowed before?
(a) Go home.
(b) Take off the shock collar.
(d) Ask three questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man with the dachshunds tell Edie to do?
2. What surprise does Fred have for Edie concerning their insurance claim?
3. What does Skink give as the reason that he abducted Max?
4. Why does Max doubt that Bonnie is cheating on him?
5. How does Keith Higstrom die?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)