|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Max run from Clyde's hospital room?
(a) Clyde coughs up part of his lung.
(b) Clyde threatens to fire Max.
(c) Clyde tries to burn Max with a cigarette.
(d) Clyde is screaming at Max.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Skink allow Max to do that he has not allowed before?
(a) Go home.
(b) Ask three questions.
(c) Take off the shock collar.
3. Surprisingly, what is Keith Higstrom not good at doing?
(a) Using a hunting rifle.
(b) Water skiing.
4. After talking to Peter in Chapter 6, where does Bonnie ask Augustine to take her?
(a) To the morgue.
(b) Back to the rental car.
(c) To the FBI headquarters.
(d) Back to Orlando.
5. Why does Max doubt that Bonnie is cheating on him?
(a) Because of her religion.
(b) She wouldn't want another man.
(c) She hates lunatics and outlaws.
(d) She is afraid of sexual disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Skink after he hands Max over to Augustine?
2. By what mode of transportation do Max and Skink make their way to the meeting place of Bonnie?
3. What does the man with the dachshunds tell Edie to do?
4. How does Keith Higstrom die?
5. Why is Edie still afraid to cross Snapper when they are in the truck riding out of Miami?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)