1. What is the setting of the first chapter?
(d) South Carolina.
2. What is the tie between the three sets of characters met in Chapter 1?
(b) Disney World.
(c) The hurricane.
(d) Peabody Hotel.
3. Why are Max and Bonnie in Orlando?
(a) To celebrate their graduation.
(b) To visit friends.
(c) For their honeymoon.
(d) To set up a scam.
4. Where does Max want to visit on the second day of their trip to Orlando?
(c) The Keys.
5. Why does Edie want to find a Kennedy?
(a) She is hoping to marry a Kennedy.
(b) To scam them out of money.
(c) She is a big fan.
(d) She wants to meet someone famous.
6. How does Edie get her dress?
(a) She steals it.
(b) She borrows it.
(c) She buys it.
(d) She sews it.
7. Why doesn't Edie's plan concerning the Kennedys' work?
(a) She never meets a Kennedy.
(b) She gets arrested.
(c) They know she is a scam artist.
(d) They leave Palm Beach for the summer.
This section contains 5,334 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)