1. What is the setting of the first chapter?
(a) South Carolina.
2. What is the tie between the three sets of characters met in Chapter 1?
(a) Peabody Hotel.
(c) The hurricane.
(d) Disney World.
3. Why are Max and Bonnie in Orlando?
(a) For their honeymoon.
(b) To visit friends.
(c) To celebrate their graduation.
(d) To set up a scam.
4. Where does Max want to visit on the second day of their trip to Orlando?
(a) The Keys.
5. Why does Edie want to find a Kennedy?
(a) She is hoping to marry a Kennedy.
(b) She wants to meet someone famous.
(c) She is a big fan.
(d) To scam them out of money.
6. How does Edie get her dress?
(a) She borrows it.
(b) She buys it.
(c) She sews it.
(d) She steals it.
7. Why doesn't Edie's plan concerning the Kennedys' work?
(a) She never meets a Kennedy.
(b) They know she is a scam artist.
(c) They leave Palm Beach for the summer.
(d) She gets arrested.
This section contains 5,334 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)