• Max and Bonnie Lamb take their honeymoon in Orlando, Florida.
• A major hurricane is on its way to Miami, Florida.
• Max and Bonnie decide they will visit Epcot the following day, even in the rain.
• Max packs the suitcases as Bonnie believes he has come to his senses and plans to return to NYC.
• Max tells Bonnie they are heading to Miami for a once-in-a-lifetime look at a major storm.
• Edie Marsh heads to Palm Beach, Florida with plans to sleep with a Kennedy in order to scheme money from the famous family.
• After six months, she meets two and goes on a date with one, but he wants nothing sexual.
• Edie gives up the plan when Palm Beach cleans out for the summer.
• Edie meets up with two guys named Snapper and Avila to find a house where the hurricane will hit.
• Jack Feming and Webo...
This section contains 6,104 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)