|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what floor does Mr. Crawley take Alex to visit his office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
2. How many huts were there at the training camp Alex went to after meeting with Mr. Blunt and Mrs. Jones?
3. What drink does Alex ask for in Mr. Crawley's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(b) Dr. Pepper.
4. What is the name of Herod Sayle's butler?
(a) Mr. Grin.
(b) Jack Starbright.
(c) Mr. Blunt.
(d) Mr. Crowley.
5. How old was Alex when his parents died?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 18 months old.
(c) 4 years old.
(d) A few weeks old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Ian Rider's office, there is a photograph of Alex where in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
2. What color hair does Jack Starbright have?
3. What is the occupation of Felix Lester's father?
4. Who plans the funeral for Ian Rider?
5. Where is Jack Starbright from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jones bring to meet with Alex after his training is complete in Chapter 6, "Toys Aren't Us"? What devices are given to Alex?
2. In how much time does Alex complete his survival course training in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
3. How does Alex attempt to sneak into Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"? What happens when he is discovered?
4. Where is Alex placed for training in the beginning of Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"? What are his peers like in training?
5. How does Alex prove himself capable amongst his peers in training in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
6. What do Alex and Jack discover at their home after the funeral in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
7. How are Alex's attributes illustrated in Chapter 2, "Heaven for Cars"? How is his intelligence regarded?
8. What "slip" does Alex make while speaking with Herod Sayle in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"? How does he cover this mistake?
9. What encounter does Alex have with Wolf during parachute training in Chapter 6, "Toys Aren't Us"?
10. What two examples of foreshadowing predominate Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)