|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Felix Lester have?
2. How many men are in the unit Alex joins in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
3. What is the name of Herod Sayle's butler?
(a) Mr. Grin.
(b) Mr. Blunt.
(c) Mr. Crowley.
(d) Jack Starbright.
4. What kind of pet does Felix Lester have?
(a) Great Dane.
(d) German Shepherd.
5. What color are Alex Rider's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is cleaning and dismantling a gun when Alex arrives at his unit in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
2. Alex had been collected that morning from a converted church where in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
3. What is the title of the first file Alex opens from Ian Rider's desk in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
4. Who is the head of the bank where Ian Rider worked?
5. How old is Jack Starbright in the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What elements of foreshadowing are illustrated in Chapter 6, "Toys Aren't Us"? What do they imply about Alex's future?
2. What does Alex overhear while snooping about the Sayle estate in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"? Who catches Alex?
3. How does Alex prove himself capable amongst his peers in training in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
4. What is in Alex's future at the end of Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
5. What initial clue does Alex discover in his room in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"? Where does he send it?
6. How is Herod Sayle described to Alex in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
7. How is the protagonist introduced in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"? What central conflict is introduced in the beginning of the first chapter?
8. What causes Alex concern after the death of his uncle in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"? What led Alex to live with his uncle?
9. How does Alex attempt to sneak into Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"? What happens when he is discovered?
10. In how much time does Alex complete his survival course training in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)