|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Blunt tell Alex his uncle had been working on his last mission in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Birmingham, England.
(b) Leeds, England.
(c) Liverpool, England.
(d) Cornwall, England.
2. When Alex arrives in his bunk at the training camp in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing," what type of gun is one of the unit members cleaning and dismantling?
(a) A M-16 assault rifle.
(b) A Desert Eagle 50 caliber.
(c) A 9mm Browning High Power pistol.
(d) An AR-15 assault rifle.
3. How many huts were there at the training camp Alex went to after meeting with Mr. Blunt and Mrs. Jones?
4. How many siblings does Felix Lester have?
5. How old is Jack Starbright in the novel?
(a) Mid thirties.
(b) Early twenties.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Late twenties.
6. Alex's Condor Junior Roadracer was custom built for him for what birthday?
7. How does Alex enter Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(a) Through the door.
(b) In a wheelchair.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Screaming loudly.
8. In how many minutes did Wolf master the obstacle course in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
9. What is the title of the first file Alex opens from Ian Rider's desk in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(a) ASSASSINATIONS: FOUR CASE STUDIES.
(c) PROTECTING THE QUEEN AT ALL COSTS.
(d) NERVE POISONS. NEW METHODS OF CONCEALMENT AND DISSEMINATION.
10. After Alex knocks the trip wire in the obstacle course, the training sergeant orders his unit for how long of a hike the next day in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
11. What flag hangs from a pole over the Royal and General building?
(a) United States.
(b) Union Jack.
(d) Jolly Roger.
12. How much does the bergen backpack weigh that Alex is forced to wear in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
(a) 22 pounds.
(b) 45 pounds.
(c) 54 pounds.
(d) 33 pounds.
13. What school does Alex attend?
(a) Brookland School.
(b) Oak Knoll School.
(c) Eagle Charter School.
(d) Riverward School.
14. What color are Alex Rider's eyes?
15. How old was Alex when his parents died?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 18 months old.
(c) 4 years old.
(d) A few weeks old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex notice about the driver for the head of the bank where Ian Rider worked in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
2. What does "SAS" stand for in the novel?
3. Where is Jack Starbright from?
4. To whom does Alex send the diagram he finds in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"?
5. What room number does it say on Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)