|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the house described that Alex is driven to at Sayle Enterprises in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
2. What color hair does Jack Starbright have?
3. The whole complex of Sayle Enterprises is about how many miles square, by Alex's estimation in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
4. How many men are in the unit Alex joins in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
5. In what voice is "Stormbreaker" written?
(a) Third person.
(b) Fourth person.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
6. When Alex arrives at his room at the Sayle estate, what cartridge does he put into the Color Game Boy?
(a) Super Mario Brothers.
(c) Speed Wars.
7. To whom does Alex send the diagram he finds in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) Mr. Crowley.
(c) Mrs. Jones.
(d) Herod Sayle.
8. What does Mr. Blunt offer Alex for lunch in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Roast lamb.
9. It is almost what time in the beginning of Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
10. Where is Herod Sayle from in the novel?
(a) Sydney, Australia.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Cairo, Egypt.
11. The author writes that when the doorbell rings at what time, it is never a good sign in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
12. Mr. Blunt tells Alex that he is the chief executive of the Special Operations Division of what organization in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
13. What does RV stand for in the novel?
(a) Remote Venture.
(b) Recreational Vehicle.
(c) Remedy Vial.
(d) Rendezvous Point.
14. In what profession does Alex believe his uncle worked in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Train conductor.
15. After Alex knocks the trip wire in the obstacle course, the training sergeant orders his unit for how long of a hike the next day in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Blunt tell Alex his uncle had been working on his last mission in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
2. What is Mr. Crawley's first name?
3. To what floor does Alex go at the Royal and General building when he first arrives in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
4. When Alex arrives in his bunk at the training camp in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing," what type of gun is one of the unit members cleaning and dismantling?
5. What is the occupation of Felix Lester's mother?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)