|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex finds a piece of paper and recognizes the handwriting as whose, in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"?
(a) Mr. Crowley.
(b) Ian Rider's.
(c) Mr. Blunt.
(d) Jack Starbright.
2. When Alex arrives at his room at the Sayle estate, what cartridge does he put into the Color Game Boy?
(a) Super Mario Brothers.
(c) Speed Wars.
3. What is the weather like in the beginning of Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
4. Alex is somewhere along what mountain range in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
(a) The Himalayas.
(b) The Rocky Mountains.
(c) Brecon Beacons.
(d) The Swiss Alps.
5. What room number does it say on Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
6. What was Mr. Sayle's butler's occupation, before he became a butler?
(a) Rugby player.
(b) Knife thrower.
7. Where does Mr. Blunt tell Alex his uncle had been working on his last mission in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Birmingham, England.
(b) Liverpool, England.
(c) Leeds, England.
(d) Cornwall, England.
8. The whole complex of Sayle Enterprises is about how many miles square, by Alex's estimation in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
9. What code name is Alex given at the training camp in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
10. How long was Alex's training to take place in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 40 hours.
(c) 80 hours.
(d) 3 days.
11. What is the name of Herod Sayle's butler?
(a) Mr. Grin.
(b) Mr. Blunt.
(c) Jack Starbright.
(d) Mr. Crowley.
12. Where is Jack Starbright from?
13. To what room does Mr. Sayle tell his butler to take Alex in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
(a) The white room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The blue room.
(d) The dining room.
14. The stun grenade on the obstacle course in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing" is a small device filled with a mixture of magnesium powder and what?
(a) Potassium sulfate.
(b) Carbon Monoxide.
(d) Mercury fulminate.
15. How do the police say Alex's uncle died in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A knife wound.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many huts were there at the training camp Alex went to after meeting with Mr. Blunt and Mrs. Jones?
2. In what kind of car does the head of the bank arrive at the funeral in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
3. What is the name of Mr. Blunt's colleague he introduces to Alex in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
4. Where does Herod Sayle say he caught his pet that is in the aquarium in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
5. How much does the bergen backpack weigh that Alex is forced to wear in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)