|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Eleven O'Clock, Chapter 16, Twelve O'Clock, and Chapter 17, Yassen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is Royal and General located?
(a) Brittania Ln.
(b) Shepherd's Wy.
(c) Buckingham Ct.
(d) Liverpool St.
2. Alex gets tricked into falling into the aquarium with the jellyfish by whom in Chapter 14, "Deep Water"?
(a) Mrs. Jones.
(b) Yassen Gregorovich.
(c) Jack Starbright.
(d) Ms. Vole.
3. What does the elderly, round-faced woman sit reading in the library when Alex enters in Chapter 11, "Dozmary Mine"?
(a) Crime and Punishment.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Odyssey.
4. What time does Alex's watch say when he first looks at it upon waking in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Twelve o'clock.
(c) Three o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
5. What is the man in the thickly knitted jersey reading when Alex enters the library in Chapter 11, "Dozmary Mine"?
(a) Fisherman's Week.
(b) A bible.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) A contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many novels have been published in the Alex Rider series?
2. What room number does it say on Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
3. What is Mr. Crawley's first name?
4. A convoy of how many vehicles leave Sayle Enterprises with Alex hiding in the back of a truck in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
5. Who is cleaning and dismantling a gun when Alex arrives at his unit in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)