|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The School Bully, and Chapter 14, Deep Water.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an infectious disease unique to humans, caused by either of two virus variants, Variola major and Variola minor?
(b) Swine flu.
2. What is the weather like in the beginning of Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
3. Who awakens Alex in the beginning of Chapter 10, "Death in the Long Grass"?
(a) Mr. Grin.
(b) Mr. Blunt.
(c) Ms. Vole.
(d) Yassen Gregorovich.
4. The meanest bully to Herod Sayle when he was in school turned out to be what?
(a) A rock star.
(b) Prime Minister.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A criminal.
5. Where does Herod Sayle say he caught his pet that is in the aquarium in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
(a) The Great Barrier Reef.
(b) The South China Sea.
(c) The Carribean.
(d) Cape Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alex Rider's housekeeper?
2. What unit does Alex join at the training camp in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
3. The virus Sayle has infected the Stormbreaker computers with is a variation of what?
4. How many novels have been published in the Alex Rider series?
5. What is the second question Herod Sayle presents to Alex in Chapter 13, "The School Bully"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)