|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Dozmary Mine, and Chapter 12, Behind the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of local affairs does the librarian tell Alex that Ian Rider had been interested in?
(a) Castella local history.
(b) Dunsmuir local history.
(c) London local history.
(d) Cornish local history.
2. How does Alex describe the bedroom in which he awakens in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
3. What is the occupation of Felix Lester's mother?
(a) Jewelry designer.
(d) Museum director.
4. The stun grenade on the obstacle course in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing" is a small device filled with a mixture of magnesium powder and what?
(a) Mercury fulminate.
(c) Potassium sulfate.
(d) Carbon Monoxide.
5. Where is Herod Sayle from in the novel?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Cairo, Egypt.
(d) Sydney, Australia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Felix Lester go to school?
2. Who does Sayle say found Alex snooping in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
3. The training sergeant tells Alex that if he complains, he'll be what, in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
4. How many beds and lockers were each hut equipped with at the training camp Alex went to in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
5. What is the name of Herod Sayle's butler?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)