|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Dozmary Mine, and Chapter 12, Behind the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herod Sayle's father was a failed what?
(a) Oral hygienist.
(b) Stock trader.
(d) Eye surgeon.
2. In how many minutes did Wolf master the obstacle course in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
3. Who awakens Alex in the beginning of Chapter 10, "Death in the Long Grass"?
(a) Mr. Blunt.
(b) Yassen Gregorovich.
(c) Ms. Vole.
(d) Mr. Grin.
4. What tavern does Alex pass on his way to the library in Chapter 11, "Dozmary Mine"?
(a) Poop Deck.
(b) Top of the Mast.
(c) Captain's Galley.
(d) Fisherman's Arms.
5. What is the title of the first file Alex opens from Ian Rider's desk in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(b) ASSASSINATIONS: FOUR CASE STUDIES.
(c) PROTECTING THE QUEEN AT ALL COSTS.
(d) NERVE POISONS. NEW METHODS OF CONCEALMENT AND DISSEMINATION.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stew does Alex have at Sayle's house in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
2. What does Alex notice about the driver for the head of the bank where Ian Rider worked in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
3. Where is Herod Sayle from in the novel?
4. What does Alex tell Herod Sayle is his favorite soccer team in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
5. It is almost what time in the beginning of Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)