|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Dozmary Mine, and Chapter 12, Behind the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Blunt offer Alex for lunch in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(d) Roast lamb.
2. Who plans the funeral for Ian Rider?
(a) Herod Sayle.
(b) Mr. Grin.
(c) Mr. Blunt.
(d) Mr. Crawley.
3. What kind of gun does the guard have who stops Alex in Chapter 12, "Behind the Door"?
(a) A Browning automatic pistol.
(b) An AR-15 assault rifle.
(c) A Walther PPK.
(d) A Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun.
4. To whom does Alex send the diagram he finds in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) Herod Sayle.
(c) Mrs. Jones.
(d) Mr. Crowley.
5. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Death in the Long Grass"?
(a) September 9.
(b) June 4.
(c) April 17.
(d) March 31.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Alex win in his bet with Sayle in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
2. What happens to the guard who drops one of the metal boxes in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
3. What vehicle almost runs down Alex when he becomes lost on his path in Chapter 10, "Death in the Long Grass"?
4. Who does Alex tell Herod Sayle is the manager of his favorite soccer team in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
5. What drink does Alex ask for in Mr. Crawley's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)