|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Dozmary Mine, and Chapter 12, Behind the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the guard who drops one of the metal boxes in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
(a) He is slapped.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is yelled at.
(d) He is shot.
2. Where does Herod Sayle say he caught his pet that is in the aquarium in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
(a) The South China Sea.
(b) The Carribean.
(c) Cape Horn.
(d) The Great Barrier Reef.
3. The training sergeant tells Alex that if he complains, he'll be what, in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
4. Alex finds a piece of paper and recognizes the handwriting as whose, in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"?
(a) Jack Starbright.
(b) Mr. Blunt.
(c) Ian Rider's.
(d) Mr. Crowley.
5. What drink does Alex ask for in Mr. Crawley's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(d) Dr. Pepper.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Alex watches from the observation deck, Agent Gregorovich is called where by a speaker in Chapter 12, "Behind the Door"?
2. Herod Sayle's father was a failed what?
3. What does Sayle say his butler will be serving for lunch tomorrow in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
4. What does Alex's room at Herod Sayle's house look out upon from the window?
5. What color hair does Jack Starbright have?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)