|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Physalia Physalia, and Chapter 8, Looking for Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Alex's watch say when he first looks at it upon waking in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Eight o'clock.
(b) Three o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) Twelve o'clock.
2. What was the name of Alex Rider's uncle?
(a) Jack Starbright.
(b) Herod Sayle.
(c) Ian Rider.
(d) Alex Rider.
3. What code name is Alex given at the training camp in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
4. Where does Alex have a gash as he travels in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
(a) His shoulder.
(b) His foot.
(c) His neck.
(d) His back.
5. What does Alex discover on his uncle's car when he visits the salvage yard in Chapter 2, "Heaven for Cars"?
(b) Tree sap.
(c) Bird poop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Herod Sayle's butler?
2. Where is the house where Alex grew up?
3. What school does Alex attend?
4. At what bank did Ian Rider supposedly work?
5. Who deals with the alarm while Fox and Eagle prepare to neutralize the trip wire at the obstacle course in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)