|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Physalia Physalia, and Chapter 8, Looking for Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the second file Alex opens from Ian Rider's desk in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(b) PROTECTING THE QUEEN AT ALL COSTS.
(c) NERVE POISONS. NEW METHODS OF CONCEALMENT AND DISSEMINATION.
(d) ASSASSINATIONS: FOUR CASE STUDIES.
2. What code name is Alex given at the training camp in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
3. Alex's Condor Junior Roadracer was custom built for him for what birthday?
4. Where does Mr. Blunt tell Alex his uncle had been working on his last mission in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Liverpool, England.
(b) Leeds, England.
(c) Birmingham, England.
(d) Cornwall, England.
5. What refers to a devotion to one's country?
Short Answer Questions
1. There are caffeine and what kind of tablets in Alex's survival pack in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
2. How many novels have been published in the Alex Rider series?
3. How old is Jack Starbright in the novel?
4. What does Alex tell Herod Sayle is his favorite soccer team in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
5. In what kind of car does the head of the bank arrive at the funeral in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)