|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Double O Nothing, and Chapter 6, Toys Aren't Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Blunt's colleague he introduces to Alex in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Mrs. Thomas.
(b) Mrs. Berry.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mrs. Jones.
2. How old was Alex when his parents died?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 18 months old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) A few weeks old.
3. Where does Mr. Blunt tell Alex his uncle had been working on his last mission in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Birmingham, England.
(b) Liverpool, England.
(c) Cornwall, England.
(d) Leeds, England.
4. After Alex knocks the trip wire in the obstacle course, the training sergeant orders his unit for how long of a hike the next day in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
5. How many men are in the unit Alex joins in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the last file from Ian Rider's desk that Alex opens in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
2. When Alex arrives in his bunk at the training camp in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing," what type of gun is one of the unit members cleaning and dismantling?
3. What nickname do the members of Alex's unit give him?
4. How does Alex enter Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
5. Where is Herod Sayle from in the novel?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)