|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Royal and General, and Chapter 4, 'So What Do You Say?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Alex when his parents died?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 18 months old.
(c) A few weeks old.
(d) 4 years old.
2. Mr. Blunt tells Alex that he is the chief executive of the Special Operations Division of what organization in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
3. What is the title of the last file from Ian Rider's desk that Alex opens in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(a) ASSASSINATIONS: FOUR CASE STUDIES.
(c) NERVE POISONS. NEW METHODS OF CONCEALMENT AND DISSEMINATION.
(d) PROTECTING THE QUEEN AT ALL COSTS.
4. What is the name of the salvage yard where Alex saw his uncle's car after his uncle died?
(a) Stryker and Son.
(b) Wreck City.
(c) Nuts and Bolts.
(d) May and Clarkson.
5. How old is Alex Rider in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many novels have been published in the Alex Rider series?
2. In what voice is "Stormbreaker" written?
3. How do the police say Alex's uncle died in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
4. To what floor does Mr. Crawley take Alex to visit his office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
5. What is the name of Mr. Blunt's colleague he introduces to Alex in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)