|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Royal and General, and Chapter 4, 'So What Do You Say?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jack Starbright from?
2. How do the police say Alex's uncle died in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
(a) A gunshot wound.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) Car accident.
3. How many novels have been published in the Alex Rider series?
4. Alex's Condor Junior Roadracer was custom built for him for what birthday?
5. In what voice is "Stormbreaker" written?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person.
(c) First person.
(d) Fourth person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Blunt offer Alex for lunch in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
2. What is the title of the second file Alex opens from Ian Rider's desk in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
3. How does Alex enter Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
4. In Ian Rider's office, there is a photograph of Alex where in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
5. Where is Herod Sayle from in the novel?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)