|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Royal and General, and Chapter 4, 'So What Do You Say?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is next to the camera behind the one way mirror in the elevator in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(a) A thermal intensifier.
(b) An electro-magnet.
(c) An optic sensor.
(d) A sign.
2. What is the room number of Mr. Crawley's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
3. What was the name of Alex Rider's uncle?
(a) Alex Rider.
(b) Jack Starbright.
(c) Herod Sayle.
(d) Ian Rider.
4. What color hair does Jack Starbright have?
5. The author writes that when the doorbell rings at what time, it is never a good sign in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room number does it say on Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
2. How did Alex's parents die?
3. How old is Jack Starbright in the novel?
4. How many novels have been published in the Alex Rider series?
5. Herod Sayle's father was a failed what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)