|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Royal and General, and Chapter 4, 'So What Do You Say?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what profession does Alex believe his uncle worked in the beginning of the novel?
(d) Train conductor.
2. What is the title of the second file Alex opens from Ian Rider's desk in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(a) NERVE POISONS. NEW METHODS OF CONCEALMENT AND DISSEMINATION.
(b) ASSASSINATIONS: FOUR CASE STUDIES.
(d) PROTECTING THE QUEEN AT ALL COSTS.
3. The author writes that when the doorbell rings at what time, it is never a good sign in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
4. In what kind of car does the head of the bank arrive at the funeral in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
5. At what bank did Ian Rider supposedly work?
(a) First Bank of London.
(c) Royal and General Bank.
(d) Royal Bank of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does Alex attend?
2. What is the name of the salvage yard where Alex saw his uncle's car after his uncle died?
3. What drink does Alex ask for in Mr. Crawley's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
4. Who plans the funeral for Ian Rider?
5. What is the title of the last file from Ian Rider's desk that Alex opens in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)