|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The School Bully, and Chapter 14, Deep Water.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is Royal and General located?
(a) Liverpool St.
(b) Buckingham Ct.
(c) Brittania Ln.
(d) Shepherd's Wy.
2. Where does Alex have a gash as he travels in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
(a) His foot.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His neck.
(d) His back.
3. According to the book Alex reads in the library in Chapter 11, "Dozmary Mine," by the 1990s there were how many mines in Cornwall?
4. To whom does Alex send the diagram he finds in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"?
(a) Herod Sayle.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) Mr. Crowley.
(d) Mrs. Jones.
5. Who awakens Alex in the beginning of Chapter 10, "Death in the Long Grass"?
(a) Yassen Gregorovich.
(b) Mr. Grin.
(c) Ms. Vole.
(d) Mr. Blunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bet that Sayle and Alex make in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
2. To what entrance of the mine is Alex heading in Chapter 11, "Dozmary Mine"?
3. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Death in the Long Grass"?
4. At what time do Alex's eyes blink open and he is suddenly awake in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
5. How long was Alex's training to take place in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)