|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The School Bully, and Chapter 14, Deep Water.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex use to escape the aquarium in Chapter 14, "Deep Water"?
(a) An ice pick.
(b) Suction cups.
(c) Zit cream.
(d) A rope.
2. What school does Alex attend?
(a) Riverward School.
(b) Brookland School.
(c) Oak Knoll School.
(d) Eagle Charter School.
3. What does Alex's room at Herod Sayle's house look out upon from the window?
(a) A driveway.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A forest.
(d) A lawn.
4. What is the bet that Sayle and Alex make in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
(a) 250 pounds a point.
(b) 100 pounds a point.
(c) 10 pounds a point.
(d) 50 pounds a point.
5. What does Alex tell Sayle his father's occupation is in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
(b) Race car driver.
(d) Appliance repairman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second question Herod Sayle presents to Alex in Chapter 13, "The School Bully"?
2. What is the first question Herod Sayle presents to Alex in Chapter 13, "The School Bully"?
3. There are caffeine and what kind of tablets in Alex's survival pack in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
4. Who does Sayle say found Alex snooping in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
5. In what kind of car does the head of the bank arrive at the funeral in Chapter 1, "Funeral Voices"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)