|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The School Bully, and Chapter 14, Deep Water.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house where Alex grew up?
(a) Kingston, London.
(b) Greenwich, London.
(c) Chelsea, London.
(d) Hackney, London.
2. How many units does the training sergeant tell Alex are operational at the camp in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia," what car is described as cruising down the freeway?
(a) A black Bentley Continental.
(b) A blue Lotus Exige.
(c) A silver gray Mercedes S600.
(d) A orange Bugatti Veyron.
4. When Alex finds enough light in the mine tunnels, he is able to see the colors of the rock which are what in Chapter 12, "Behind the Door"?
(a) White and brown.
(b) Black and gray.
(c) White and black.
(d) Brown and gray.
5. What does Alex tell Sayle his father's occupation is in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
(a) Appliance repairman.
(c) Race car driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stew does Alex have at Sayle's house in Chapter 9, "Night Visitors"?
2. What does Mr. Blunt offer Alex for lunch in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
3. What kind of pet does Felix Lester have?
4. How long was Alex's training to take place in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
5. Where does Herod Sayle say he caught his pet that is in the aquarium in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)