|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Double O Nothing, and Chapter 6, Toys Aren't Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex discover on his uncle's car when he visits the salvage yard in Chapter 2, "Heaven for Cars"?
(a) Tree sap.
(b) Bird poop.
2. What is the name of Mr. Blunt's colleague he introduces to Alex in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Mrs. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Jones.
(c) Mrs. Thomas.
(d) Mrs. Berry.
3. What is the name of the salvage yard where Alex saw his uncle's car after his uncle died?
(a) Stryker and Son.
(b) Nuts and Bolts.
(c) Wreck City.
(d) May and Clarkson.
4. Who plans the funeral for Ian Rider?
(a) Mr. Crawley.
(b) Mr. Blunt.
(c) Mr. Grin.
(d) Herod Sayle.
5. To what floor does Mr. Crawley take Alex to visit his office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many units does the training sergeant tell Alex are operational at the camp in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
2. What school does Alex attend?
3. The training sergeant tells Alex that if he complains, he'll be what, in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
4. Where is the house where Alex grew up?
5. What nickname do the members of Alex's unit give him?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)