|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Night Visitors, and Chapter 10, Death in the Long Grass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Crawley's first name?
2. How many siblings does Felix Lester have?
3. Who is cleaning and dismantling a gun when Alex arrives at his unit in Chapter 5, "Double O Nothing"?
4. What is described as a mock-up of an embassy used to train the SAS in the art of hostage release in the novel?
(a) The Warehouse of Negotiations.
(b) The Barn of Lost Souls.
(c) Coffin Mansion.
(d) The Killing House.
5. What is Ms. Vole's first name in the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the author give for the place Alex wanders to when becoming lost on his path in Chapter 10, "Death in the Long Grass"?
2. How old is Jack Starbright in the novel?
3. In what profession does Alex believe his uncle worked in the beginning of the novel?
4. What does RV stand for in the novel?
5. What does Alex discover on his uncle's car when he visits the salvage yard in Chapter 2, "Heaven for Cars"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)