|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Dozmary Mine, and Chapter 12, Behind the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Blunt offer Alex for lunch in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(b) Roast lamb.
2. Alex finds a piece of paper and recognizes the handwriting as whose, in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"?
(a) Mr. Crowley.
(b) Jack Starbright.
(c) Ian Rider's.
(d) Mr. Blunt.
3. What is next to the camera behind the one way mirror in the elevator in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(a) An electro-magnet.
(b) A thermal intensifier.
(c) A sign.
(d) An optic sensor.
4. Where does Herod Sayle say he caught his pet that is in the aquarium in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
(a) The Great Barrier Reef.
(b) The Carribean.
(c) The South China Sea.
(d) Cape Horn.
5. The whole complex of Sayle Enterprises is about how many miles square, by Alex's estimation in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Herod Sayle from in the novel?
2. Alex had been collected that morning from a converted church where in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
3. Where is Yassen Gregorovich from?
4. According to the book Alex reads in the library in Chapter 11, "Dozmary Mine," in the nineteenth century there had been how many mines in Cornwall?
5. What is Mr. Blunt's first name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)