|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Dozmary Mine, and Chapter 12, Behind the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Blunt's first name?
2. To what entrance of the mine is Alex heading in Chapter 11, "Dozmary Mine"?
(a) Newcastle Shaft.
(b) Liverpool Tunnel.
(c) Kerneweck Shaft.
(d) Dozmary Tunnel.
3. Where does Alex find a piece of paper in his room in Chapter 8, "Looking for Trouble"?
(a) In a lamp shade.
(b) The bed canopy.
(c) In a desk drawer.
(d) Under the mattress.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia," what car is described as cruising down the freeway?
(a) A black Bentley Continental.
(b) A blue Lotus Exige.
(c) A orange Bugatti Veyron.
(d) A silver gray Mercedes S600.
5. What drink does Alex ask for in Mr. Crawley's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
(c) Dr. Pepper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of local affairs does the librarian tell Alex that Ian Rider had been interested in?
2. Mr. Blunt tells Alex that he is the chief executive of the Special Operations Division of what organization in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
3. How is the house described that Alex is driven to at Sayle Enterprises in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
4. To what room does Mr. Sayle tell his butler to take Alex in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
5. The Sayle complex is located near where?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)