|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Dozmary Mine, and Chapter 12, Behind the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room number does it say on Ian Rider's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
2. What is the occupation of Felix Lester's father?
(d) Dog trainer.
3. Where does Mr. Blunt tell Alex his uncle had been working on his last mission in Chapter 4, "So What Do You Say?"
(a) Cornwall, England.
(b) Leeds, England.
(c) Birmingham, England.
(d) Liverpool, England.
4. What does Alex find in the metal box he opens in Chapter 12, "Behind the Door"?
(b) A knife.
(c) A baseball card.
5. According to the book Alex reads in the library in Chapter 11, "Dozmary Mine," by the 1990s there were how many mines in Cornwall?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia," what car is described as cruising down the freeway?
2. What musician does Felix Lester like, according to Alex's files?
3. Alex watches as two guards are sprayed with white steam and wonders if they are being what in Chapter 12, "Behind the Door"?
4. What is the room number of Mr. Crawley's office in Chapter 3, "Royal and General"?
5. How is the house described that Alex is driven to at Sayle Enterprises in Chapter 7, "Physalia Physalia"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)