|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the attacker take from Harry?
2. What does Harry smell from his attacker after creating a spell in chapter sixteen?
3. What does Harry think his father might have been thinking of when he died?
4. What does Harry ask Mac for in chapter twenty-three?
5. What does Bob demand before he helps Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Harry realizes he could kill everyone in the house right then?
2. Describe the scene in chapter sixteen when Harry is attacked.
3. What happens when Harry tells Susan to drink the escape potion in the lab?
4. Describe the conversation that takes place between Monica's daughter and Harry as he leaves Monica's house.
5. What happens in chapter twenty-one when Harry calls his office?
6. What does Harry find while at Linda's apartment that gives him some hope?
7. What does Harry see at Victor's house when he opens his Third Eye?
8. Describe the scene in chapter nineteen when Harry meets the photographer.
9. Describe the conversation that Harry has with himself while he is laying on the floor in Linda's apartment.
10. What does Harry tell Murphy about what he 'senses' about Linda?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) What do you think that Harry did wrong during the book that made his situation harder? Explain.
Part 2) If you had been Harry what would you have done differently? Explain.
Part 3) If you were a creature from Storm Front which one would you be and why?
Essay Topic 2
Comic relief is often used as an important literary tool in a story.
Part 1) What characters in the story provide comic relief?
Part 2) How would the story have changed without these moments of comic relief?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Which other characters in the book seem to have the potential to have been a lead character as Harry was? Explain your answer.
Part 2) Which characters in the story do you feel will not be seen again or will have no larger part than what they have already have? Explain what makes you think this.
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)