|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan have in her hand when she comes up the stairs?
2. What does Monica tell Harry at the end of chapter twenty as she agrees to tell him what she knows?
3. Where does Harry initially hide when someone enters the apartment in chapter nineteen?
4. What does Harry say about the future?
5. What does Harry realize when the scorpion comes after him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in chapter nineteen when Harry meets the photographer.
2. What happens when Harry first arrives at Marcone's club?
3. What does Harry realize in chapter thirteen when he awakens to a thunderstorm?
4. Describe the scene in chapter sixteen when Harry is attacked.
5. What happens when Harry gets into the elevator?
6. Describe the conversation that takes place between Monica's daughter and Harry as he leaves Monica's house.
7. What does Harry decide when Murphy asks him to tell her what he knows and what he is keeping hidden in chapter fifteen?
8. What does Marcone give as the reason that he isn't willing to help Harry in chapter seventeen?
9. What does Harry see at Victor's house when he opens his Third Eye?
10. What does the photographer tell Harry about what he knows in chapter nineteen?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) What does Harry's encounter with the ThreeEye junkie reveal about Harry?
Part 2) Is there any indication that Victor isn't addicted to the ThreeEye the same as the junkies or that he has more control over it? Explain the difference in Victor's behavior and that of the junkie.
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) What effect does Harry's childhood seem to have had on Harry?
Part 2) In what ways does Harry seem a typical orphan?
Part 3) Given the way that Harry describes his father, what about Harry seems to be the same as his father? In what ways is he different from his father?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What do you think that Harry did wrong during the book that made his situation harder? Explain.
Part 2) If you had been Harry what would you have done differently? Explain.
Part 3) If you were a creature from Storm Front which one would you be and why?
This section contains 1,144 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)