|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Harry gives that faeries have more trouble getting milk now than in years past?
2. How many ingredients does each potion need?
3. Where does Harry say he went to investigate a haunted house?
4. In chapter seven what does Harry explain that Morgan will take it as if Harry shows any fear?
5. Why does Harry say is the reason that Morgan wouldn't have done the murders just to set Harry up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene when Murphy take Harry home.
2. How does Harry describe Morgan?
3. How does Harry describe Victor's house when he first goes there to investigate?
4. What does Harry carry with him when he goes to Bianca's in chapter nine?
5. How does Harry describe his business?
6. Describe the item that Monica gives to Harry as the only thing that Victor left behind when he left home.
7. Describe the potions that Bob and Harry make in chapter eight.
8. In chapter six what does Harry explain about breaking into a home that you haven't been invited into?
9. What does Harry gather about the Beckitts when they walk out of the air port entrance?
10. How does Harry trap Toot toot?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Describe Morgan's character.
Part 2) Is there any indication that Morgan's role as someone that harrases Harry will change over the course of the series? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Pick two of the following to write about.
Part 1) Write a short essay about the difference between the drug ThreeEye and what is seen when Paula allows Bianca to feed on her? Which of these seems more dangerous?
Part 2) If you had to pick Marcone or Bianca to be employed by, which would you choose and why.
Part 3) Write an essay on why Lust provides more energy than Hate.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What well known superstitions and myths did the author use in his book that most people would be familiar with? An example of this might be that vampires don't like day light.
Part 2) What in the book was unique to Jim Butcher's world? Are these differences easy to understand and grasp?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)