|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry find in chapter eighteen under the bed?
(a) A spell book.
(b) An address.
(c) A letter addressed to Harry.
(d) A roll of film.
2. What feeling does Harry say he has in chapter eighteen when he walks out of Marcone's place?
3. What does Harry think his father might have been thinking of when he died?
(b) Better times.
(c) Harry's mother.
4. What does Harry find in Gimpy's pockets?
(a) A phone number.
(c) Half of Harry's hair.
(d) A magic talisman.
5. Who does the person say that they are when they appear to Harry in chapter fourteen?
(a) The new owner of the city.
(b) John Doe.
(c) A god.
(d) The person that has killed Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Harry NOT use to describe his father?
2. Where does Harry end up while tracking his attacker in the beginning of chapter seventeen.
3. What does Monica tell Harry at the end of chapter twenty as she agrees to tell him what she knows?
4. What does Morgan say about the demon after Harry has killed it?
5. What does Harry say will kill the monster if he touches it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in chapter nineteen when Harry meets the photographer.
2. How does Harry describe his father in chapter seventeen?
3. Describe what happens when the figure of the killer appears to Harry outside his apartment in chapter fourteen?
4. What happens when Harry goes into McAnally's in chapter twenty-three?
5. What does Monica say about her sister and her sister's death?
6. Describe the conversation that takes place between Monica's daughter and Harry as he leaves Monica's house.
7. Describe the crime scene where Linda's body is discovered.
8. What does the photographer tell Harry about what he knows in chapter nineteen?
9. What does Harry find while at Linda's apartment that gives him some hope?
10. What does Harry find when he enters his office in chapter twenty-two?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)