|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many strikes can Harry get on his probation before he is executed?
2. Who forces Harry into a car when he is on the way back to his office to meet Monica?
(d) John Marcone.
3. Who calls Dresden immediately after he hangs up with the woman calling herself Monica?
4. What is the reason Harry gives that faeries have more trouble getting milk now than in years past?
(a) Hi-tech dairy farms.
(b) The cows in the Nevernever were all eaten by vampires.
(c) People stopped believing in leaving milk out for faeries.
(d) The milk is all pasturized now.
5. What is Morgan's job?
(a) He is a disk jokey.
(b) He is much like a judge and jury.
(c) He patrols the activities between the mortal world and the Nevernever.
(d) He is Harry's warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the policemen tell Harry is wrong with the young man that Harry stops from throwing himself down the stairs in chapter eleven?
2. What does Harry do to unwind?
3. What does Harry explain the purpose of the blood on the bread is?
4. Where does Harry say he went to investigate a haunted house?
5. What is Monica almost late for as she leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harry trap Toot toot?
2. How does Harry describe Victor's house when he first goes there to investigate?
3. What happens when Harry leaves the crime scene in chapter two?
4. In chapter four what does Monica tell Harry about her husband?
5. Describe the scene when Murphy take Harry home.
6. What does Bianca do as Harry is leaving her house?
7. What happens in chapter twelve when Linda Randall calls?
8. What is Harry's problem with electronics?
9. What does Harry gather about the Beckitts when they walk out of the air port entrance?
10. How does Harry describe his business?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)