|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Monica Sells do when Harry calls her in chapter twelve?
(a) Pretends she doesn't know him.
(b) Tells him she believes her husband is dead.
(c) Ask him if she can reschedule her appointment.
(d) Hangs up on him.
2. How many ingredients does each potion need?
(c) It depends on the potion.
3. What does Harry say he is referred to in the paperwork he had to fill out to be a consultant?
(a) A street informant.
(b) A pychic consultant.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) An occult specialist consultant.
4. Where does Harry realize that Linda is at when he first calls her in chapter ten?
(a) The police station.
(b) The mall.
(c) The airport.
(d) A nightclub.
5. After seeing the murder victims what does Harry know about the killer?
(a) It is a malevolent spirit.
(b) It was a wizard.
(c) It was a creature form the Nevernever.
(d) They are one sick puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry give Linda before she leaves?
2. What does Harry realize when Morgan says he believes it was Harry that committed the murders?
3. What does Harry substitute in the love potion spell when he doesn't have any diamonds?
4. What is the First Law of Magic?
5. Why does Linda tell Harry she puts on a 'slut act?'
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Harry's problem with electronics?
2. In chapter six what does Harry explain about breaking into a home that you haven't been invited into?
3. What happens in chapter eleven when Harry and Murphy sit down to talk in her office?
4. Describe the crime scene in chapter two.
5. Describe what happens in chapter one when the mail man comes to Harry's door.
6. How does Harry describe Morgan?
7. What does Harry gather about the Beckitts when they walk out of the air port entrance?
8. In chapter nine what do Harry and Murphy discuss when she calls him?
9. Why does Harry not want to find out about this spell?
10. How does Harry trap Toot toot?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)