|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry realize when Morgan says he believes it was Harry that committed the murders?
(a) Someone has clearly set Harry up.
(b) Black magic has surrounded Harry.
(c) The White Council must think it was Harry.
(d) Harry has to leave town.
2. What does Harry notice about the Beckitts when the come out to get into the car?
(a) The woman has tried to cover up bruises with make-up.
(b) They pretend not to see each other as they walk out.
(c) They have fresh vampire bites on them.
(d) Neither are wearing any wedding rings or jewlery.
3. How many strikes can Harry get on his probation before he is executed?
4. Why does Harry say the killer is most likely a woman in chapter two?
(a) There were two ladies purses in the room.
(b) There is a glass with an different shade of lipstick on it.
(c) There were more than one pair of panties in the room.
(d) Women are better at hating.
5. What does Harry accidentally agree to in chapter five while Susan is talking to him?
(a) Give her an exclusive about the murders.
(b) Soulgaze with her again.
(c) Go on a date with her.
(d) Show her how to do magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob reside in?
2. What do the policemen tell Harry is wrong with the young man that Harry stops from throwing himself down the stairs in chapter eleven?
3. In chapter seven what does Harry explain that Morgan will take it as if Harry shows any fear?
4. What does Harry say magic is created by?
5. What does Harry threaten to do when Bob refuses to make the escape potion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in chapter ten when Harry goes to find Linda Randall for the first time to talk to her?
2. In chapter four what does Monica tell Harry about her husband?
3. How does Harry describe McAnally's pub?
4. Describe what happens in chapter one when the mail man comes to Harry's door.
5. How does Harry describe Victor's house when he first goes there to investigate?
6. What are in the three envelopes that Harry recieves from Monica?
7. What does Bianca do as Harry is leaving her house?
8. What happens when the mysterious woman calls Harry in chapter one?
9. Describe what happens when Harry tells Bianca he has come to talk to her about Jennifer?
10. In chapter eight how does Harry describe Mister?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)