|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry find in chapter eighteen under the bed?
(a) A roll of film.
(b) A letter addressed to Harry.
(c) A spell book.
(d) An address.
2. What does Donny say that he intends to do with the film?
(a) Trash it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Keep it for insurance.
(d) Give it to the tabloids.
3. How long does Harry tell Susan it will be before the sun comes up?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Not until the wizard controling the demon tires.
(c) He isn't sure.
(d) Two hours.
4. What feeling does Harry say he has in chapter eighteen when he walks out of Marcone's place?
5. After soul gazing with Monica what does Harry realizes is the reason that Monica asked for Harry's help?
(a) She hated her husband.
(b) She was Linda's lover.
(c) Her two kids.
(d) She was insane.
6. What does Harry realize when the scorpion comes after him?
(a) It is the size of a dog and growing.
(b) It isn't a scorpion but a creature from the Nevernever.
(c) It is attached to a demon.
(d) It is wearing his hat.
7. What does Murphy say about the Beckitt's daughter?
(a) She was killed in a gang fight.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She was kidnapped.
(d) She lives out of town but came by to visit Linda.
8. Who does the person say that they are when they appear to Harry in chapter fourteen?
(a) John Doe.
(b) A god.
(c) The new owner of the city.
(d) The person that has killed Harry.
9. Where does Harry initially hide when someone enters the apartment in chapter nineteen?
(a) Behind the door.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Behind an invisibility spell.
10. What does Harry ask Mac for in chapter twenty-three?
(a) A magic spell.
(b) Fifty bucks.
(c) A phone.
(d) His car keys.
11. What does Morgan say about the demon after Harry has killed it?
(a) It was a nasty demon.
(b) That was Morgan's demon.
(c) He offers to help Harry.
(d) He accuses Harry of summoning it to kill Morgan.
12. Who is waiting when the elevator doors open?
(a) The police.
(c) Victor Sells.
(d) The EMTs.
13. What does Marcone say is the only thing he has been able to learn from any of the people that they catch that work for the murderer?
(a) The man is always in the shadows.
(b) That he speaks to them in dreams.
(c) That it is a woman.
(d) That he is unstoppable.
14. Who does Monica say her husband found as backers for his ThreeEye drug creations?
(a) Different kinds of politicians and officials.
(b) Street junkies.
(c) Bad cops.
(d) The Beckitts.
15. In chapter eighteen where does Harry walk to while thinking of everyone that has died?
(a) His house.
(b) Linda Randall's apartment.
(c) The police station.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say about the future?
2. What does Monica say is one of the things that would happen when her husband would get angry after he found the magic?
3. What does Murphy accuse Harry of when he tries to talk to her in chapter twenty-two?
4. What does the little man say that he is when Harry accuses him of being the killer?
5. What does Murphy do when Harry bends down to see that she is alright?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)