|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry find in chapter eighteen under the bed?
(a) A spell book.
(b) An address.
(c) A roll of film.
(d) A letter addressed to Harry.
2. What does the little man say that he is when Harry accuses him of being the killer?
(a) A friend of Linda's.
(b) Linda's brother.
(c) A photographer.
(d) A client of Linda's.
3. What does Harry say his father died of?
(a) An aneurism.
(b) Hit by a car.
(c) No one is sure.
(d) A heart attack.
4. What does Harry say about the future?
(a) One sign can mean many things.
(b) It is hard to read.
(c) It can always be changed.
(d) It is set solidly in place based on the people involved.
5. What reason does Harry give Murphy for not going through his stuff?
(a) He hasn't cleaned it out lately.
(b) It might be dangerous.
(c) She could unleash something.
(d) He is going to need it.
6. What does Donny Wise say he wants if he tells Harry what he knows?
(a) A protection charm.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) Linda's cell phone.
(d) The film.
7. What does Monica say is one of the things that would happen when her husband would get angry after he found the magic?
(a) Doors crash open.
(b) Drapes catch on fire.
(c) Plates fly out onto the floor.
(d) Table levitate.
8. What does Harry hear as he begins to leave Linda Randall's apartment in chapter eighteen?
(a) A cat crying.
(b) A demon speaking.
(c) Someone opening the door.
(d) A police scanner.
9. What does Harry ask Mac for in chapter twenty-three?
(a) A phone.
(b) A magic spell.
(c) Fifty bucks.
(d) His car keys.
10. How old does Monica say that her son was when her husband discovered magic?
(b) A week old.
11. What does Donny say that he intends to do with the film?
(a) Give it to the tabloids.
(b) Keep it for insurance.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Trash it.
12. What does Monica have painted in her kitchen?
(a) Country farm scenes.
13. What does Susan say at the end of chapter fourteen after she has thrown up all the potions?
(a) She has never had so much fun.
(b) She thinks Harry has drugged her.
(c) She hates Harry.
(d) It is the worst night of her life.
14. What does Harry see in Victor's house with his Third Eye?
15. What does Murphy say about the Beckitt's daughter?
(a) She lives out of town but came by to visit Linda.
(b) She was kidnapped.
(c) She ran away.
(d) She was killed in a gang fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the person say that they are when they appear to Harry in chapter fourteen?
2. What does Mac say to Harry as Harry leaves?
3. When Harry tries to call Murphy in chapter twenty-one where does Harry learn she has gone?
4. What does Gimpy pull out of his pocket while in the restaurant.
5. How long does Harry tell Susan it will be before the sun comes up?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)