|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say is the reason Susan feels sick after taking the escape potion?
(a) The sudden jolt from where they stopped.
(b) Mixing potions.
(c) The escape potion does that.
(d) She has never taken a potion before.
2. Why does the image say that it is trying to kill Harry?
(a) The White Council has ordered this.
(b) Harry crossed a line.
(c) Harry is in the way.
(d) Bianca has orded it.
3. What does Mac say after kneeling down over Morgan?
(a) Could be worse.
(b) It's not Morgan.
4. What word does Harry NOT use to describe his father?
(a) A hopeless loser.
(b) A dreamer.
(c) A good man.
(d) A generous man.
5. What does Harry realize when the scorpion comes after him?
(a) It is wearing his hat.
(b) It is the size of a dog and growing.
(c) It isn't a scorpion but a creature from the Nevernever.
(d) It is attached to a demon.
6. Who does Harry decide is the key to solving the case at the end of chapter nineteen?
(a) Victor Sells.
(d) Monica Sells.
7. What does Harry say about the future?
(a) It is set solidly in place based on the people involved.
(b) It is hard to read.
(c) One sign can mean many things.
(d) It can always be changed.
8. What does Harry smell from his attacker after creating a spell in chapter sixteen?
(a) Fecal matter.
9. What does Harry say will kill the monster if he touches it?
(b) Holy ground.
(c) Running water.
10. What does Monica say is one of the things that would happen when her husband would get angry after he found the magic?
(a) Doors crash open.
(b) Table levitate.
(c) Drapes catch on fire.
(d) Plates fly out onto the floor.
11. What does Harry say to himself when he realizes he is going to have to face Victor alone with no weapon other than what he has inside himself?
(a) Maybe the universe will be with him.
(b) That will have to be enough.
(c) He hopes that he is a good guy.
(d) He knows he cannot win.
12. What does Harry say it is when Susan asks what creature is at the door?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A bad guy.
(c) A killer.
(d) His pet fluffy.
13. What was Linda doing when she had died?
(a) Been on the phone.
(b) Folding laundry.
(c) Been making pizza.
(d) Been in the shower.
14. What does Morgan say about the demon after Harry has killed it?
(a) It was a nasty demon.
(b) He offers to help Harry.
(c) He accuses Harry of summoning it to kill Morgan.
(d) That was Morgan's demon.
15. What does Harry think his father might have been thinking of when he died?
(a) Better times.
(d) Harry's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the attacker take from Harry?
2. What does Bob demand before he helps Harry?
3. What does Harry say he usually thinks about when he is feeling low?
4. At the end of chapter twenty-four what does Harry think he smells for a moment?
5. What does Murphy hand to Harry, splattered with Linda's blood, after the other men leave with Linda's body?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)