|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harry say he went to investigate a haunted house?
(b) Fayetteville, Arkansas.
(c) Fort Worth, Texas.
(d) Branson, Missouri.
2. What does Harry say it is a good night for while he is looking around the outside of Victor's house?
(a) Catching Faeries.
(b) Star gazing.
(c) Mixing spells.
3. What does Bob reside in?
(a) Anywhere he pleases.
(b) A carefully made magic box.
(c) A human skull.
(d) In the bathroom.
4. Who calls Harry on the phone after Murphy helps him home in chapter twelve?
(a) Linda Randal.
5. What does Harry accidentally agree to in chapter five while Susan is talking to him?
(a) Soulgaze with her again.
(b) Show her how to do magic.
(c) Go on a date with her.
(d) Give her an exclusive about the murders.
6. What does Murphy give Harry before she leaves?
(a) Something to eat.
(b) A stiff drink.
(c) Some sleeping pills.
(d) Some type of pain killer.
7. What does Murphy say about Dresden's jacket?
(a) It smells musty.
(b) It belongs on the set of El Dorado.
(c) It is full of rips and tears.
(d) It reminds her of something a muppet would wear.
8. What does Harry say that Toot toot's job in the Nevernever is like?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A dockworker.
(c) A parol officer.
(d) A librarian.
9. What does Harry explain the purpose of the blood on the bread is?
(a) It linked the spell to Harry and Harry only.
(b) To help close the circle.
(c) Faeries love the metalic smell of blood.
(d) To give Harry control over the faery.
10. Who calls Dresden immediately after he hangs up with the woman calling herself Monica?
11. What does Murphy say Bianca told them when they talked to her?
(a) That they needed to get in touch with her lawyer.
(c) She would get right on it as soon as the holidays were over.
(d) That she wasn't sure what they were talking about.
12. What does Harry put the potions into after he made them?
(a) Baby bottles.
(b) Sports bottles.
(c) Test tubes.
(d) Tupperwear containors.
13. What is Bob's job?
(a) Provide information.
(b) Keep watch.
(c) Keep ghosts away.
(d) Guide young wizards.
14. What does Harry believe he sees out of the corner of his eye in chapter four when he begins to use the phone?
(a) The dried scorpion move.
(b) The picture of Victor Sells move.
(c) A spirit go through a wall.
(d) The front door open.
15. At the end of chapter ten what does Harry put in his pocket after he is attacked by the man with a baseball bat?
(a) A gun.
(b) Pepper spray.
(c) A powerful spell.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman claiming to be Monica doing when Harry returns to his office in the beginning of chapter four?
2. What does Harry's advertisement NOT say that he will NOT do?
3. What does the woman on the phone say that she needs to have found?
4. What reason does Harry give that faeries will fall for the same traps over and over?
5. What does Harry do when Morgan puts his hand on Harry's arm?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)