|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say that he is doing in chapter eighteen when he asks himself what he is doing?
(a) Loosing himself in a bottle of scotch.
(b) Lying down to die.
(d) Running away.
2. What reason does Harry give that faeries will fall for the same traps over and over?
(a) They are often drunk.
(b) They don't retain memories.
(c) They can't reason.
(d) They are very dumb.
3. What does Mac say about Harry agreeing to Susan's request?
(a) Mac wishes he could agree to a request made by Susan.
(b) Harry is dumb.
(c) He ignores it completely.
(d) Susan is not worth it.
4. What does Monica Sells do when Harry calls her in chapter twelve?
(a) Pretends she doesn't know him.
(b) Tells him she believes her husband is dead.
(c) Ask him if she can reschedule her appointment.
(d) Hangs up on him.
5. What does Harry tell Susan to do while he is holding off the demon?
(a) Drink what is in the sports bottle.
(b) Go out the window.
(c) Wake up Bob.
(d) Use her cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Harry NOT use to describe his father?
2. What is the woman claiming to be Monica doing when Harry returns to his office in the beginning of chapter four?
3. What does Murphy say about Dresden's jacket?
4. What is Monica almost late for as she leaves?
5. What does Harry say that Murphy looks like rather than a cop?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)