|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say it would have been easier to do compared to ripping the heart out of two people at once?
(a) Create an earthquake.
(b) Move Texas.
(c) Make a hurricane.
(d) Give life to Frankenstien's monster.
2. Why does Linda tell Harry she puts on a 'slut act?'
(a) She out grew the school girl act.
(b) It isn't an act.
(c) It's a drug for some people.
(d) It is all she knows how to do.
3. What does Harry realize in chapter eleven after working all night on how to make someone's heart rip out of their chest?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It would require more than one sorcerer.
(c) It would take animal sacrifice.
(d) Harry has no idea.
4. What does Harry do after he leaves the room where the bodies are in chapter two?
(a) Has a seizure.
(b) Throw up.
(d) Start crying.
5. What is the reason Harry gives that faeries have more trouble getting milk now than in years past?
(a) Hi-tech dairy farms.
(b) People stopped believing in leaving milk out for faeries.
(c) The milk is all pasturized now.
(d) The cows in the Nevernever were all eaten by vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say his place always smells like?
2. Who is waiting for Harry when he gets home in chapter eight?
3. What does Bob reside in?
4. What does Harry do when Morgan puts his hand on Harry's arm?
5. What does NOT go into the escape spell?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)