|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harry say he went to investigate a haunted house?
(b) Fayetteville, Arkansas.
(c) Fort Worth, Texas.
(d) Branson, Missouri.
2. What does Harry NOT say has tarnished science?
(a) Crack babies.
(b) Unsolved Genetic disorders.
(c) Complacent Americans.
(d) Exploding space shuttles.
3. After seeing the murder victims what does Harry know about the killer?
(a) It is a malevolent spirit.
(b) They are one sick puppy.
(c) It was a creature form the Nevernever.
(d) It was a wizard.
4. What does Harry do after he leaves the room where the bodies are in chapter two?
(b) Throw up.
(c) Start crying.
(d) Has a seizure.
5. Who forces Harry into a car when he is on the way back to his office to meet Monica?
(d) John Marcone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry say the killer is most likely a woman in chapter two?
2. What does Harry accidentally agree to in chapter five while Susan is talking to him?
3. What does the woman on the phone say that she needs to have found?
4. Who calls Dresden immediately after he hangs up with the woman calling herself Monica?
5. What piece of electronics does Harry push the button on while at the murder scene in chapter two?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)