Chapters 1 - 3
1. Who does Harry get a piece of registered mail from in the first chapter?
(a) His landlord.
(b) The White Council.
(c) A vampire.
2. What does Harry's advertisement NOT say that he will NOT do?
(a) Endless purses.
(b) Love potions.
(c) Bring back the dead.
3. What does Harry's advertisement NOT say he WILL do?
(a) Paranormal investigations.
(b) Find lost items.
(c) Fortune telling.
4. What does Harry say is the largest religion in the twentieth century?
(b) There isn't a religion.
5. What does Harry NOT say has tarnished science?
(a) Exploding space shuttles.
(b) Unsolved Genetic disorders.
(c) Crack babies.
(d) Complacent Americans.
6. Where does Harry say he went to investigate a haunted house?
(a) Branson, Missouri.
(b) Fort Worth, Texas.
(c) Fayetteville, Arkansas.
7. In chapter one what does Harry finish and throw into the box marked Done?
(a) A file on exorcism.
(b) His memoirs.
(c) The papers regarding the haunted house.
(d) A paperback book.
This section contains 5,102 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)