|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hetty die?
(a) Her rented room.
(b) A rundown house.
(c) A hospice center.
(d) A hospital.
2. What does Jack tell the young woman on the train?
(a) A false age.
(b) A false address.
(c) A false name.
(d) A false profession.
3. Who does Maureen invite to visit?
(a) Janet Lane.
(b) Addie Gonzalez.
(c) Peggy Bayley.
(d) Melissa Sloane.
4. What does the old potter make in the woman's dream?
5. What is the duration of Jack's new job?
(a) Two years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six months.
6. With whom has Maureen most recently been involved?
7. Which man believes Maureen is making a mistake by dating the man in #120?
8. In "England Versus England" a young man struggles to find __________________.
(b) a wife.
(c) a job.
(d) his identity.
9. Which one of Cedric's daughter's does Jack's father want to see?
10. What does Mary make for the woman?
(a) A vase.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A hat.
(d) A clay rabbit.
11. Where does Susan work?
(a) Ad agency.
(d) Art museum.
12. Who is Jack's sister?
13. In what town does Susan rent a room?
14. What does the woman in #172 do for the old man?
(a) Feeds him.
(b) Sings to him.
(c) Watches TV with him.
(d) Reads to him.
15. At what type of company does Maureen work?
(a) Interior design.
(b) Graphic design.
(d) Heating & air conditioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hetty make a living?
2. Where does Matthew work?
3. What type of business do Maureen and Peggy decide to open?
4. What is Maureen's last name in "Notes for a Case History"?
5. Who is the husband of the woman in #101?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)