|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maureen want to show to the woman in #101?
(a) New haircut.
(b) New china cabinet.
(c) New car.
(d) New painting.
2. Why is Jack Orkney summoned to his father's home?
(a) His father is having a party.
(b) His father has had an accident.
(c) His father is dying.
(d) His father needs some maintenance on the house.
3. Susan turns a spare bedroom into __________________.
(a) a sewing room.
(b) Mother's Room.
(c) an art studio.
(d) a music room.
4. Who is the person who takes the position in #141?
5. Where does Susan ultimately rent a room?
(a) Bayview Inn.
(b) Red Roof Inn.
(c) Fred's Hotel.
(d) Hilton Hotel.
6. What does Maureen wear in her hair when Stanley comes to visit?
(b) A rag.
(d) Rhinestone combs.
7. Who is Jack's wife?
8. What do Maureen and Stanley have in common?
(a) They are ambitious.
(b) They are philanthropic.
(c) They are artistic.
(d) They are entertainers.
9. In "England Versus England" a young man struggles to find __________________.
(a) a wife.
(b) his identity.
(c) a job.
10. The woman is reminded of a potter named ____________________.
(a) Georgette Adams.
(b) Marguerite Lane.
(c) Mary Tawnish.
(d) Janet Lyons.
11. With whom has Maureen most recently been involved?
12. What makes Catherine cry during the visit?
(a) A movie.
(c) A bee sting.
(d) Hurt feelings.
13. What is Hetty's last name?
14. What does the old potter make in the woman's dream?
15. What does Susan see during times of high stress?
(c) A demon.
(d) Her dead grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jack's sister?
2. Jack's wife is studying for a degree in _________________.
3. Maureen and Shirley are ________________.
4. What does the woman in #136 bring when interrupting Susan?
5. What profession does Maureen pursue?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)