|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homage for Isaac Babel, Notes for a Case History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT apply to George?
2. Which young man does Maureen date at her company?
(a) Mason Grosvenor.
(b) Clayton Hall.
(c) Stanley Hurt.
(d) Phillip Sloane.
3. What do the couple in "Wine" order while at the table?
(c) Cheese tray.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the men working on a roof?
5. How does Rose notify George of her mother's death?
(a) She goes to his house.
(b) She sends a letter.
(c) She calls him on the phone.
(d) She sends a telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jerry watches boys dive and then ___________________.
2. What do Maureen and Stanley have in common?
3. What does the man in #44 request of Hamish and Mary?
4. What does the old potter make in the woman's dream?
5. What is the weather like in "A Woman on the Roof"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)