|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homage for Isaac Babel, Notes for a Case History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maureen's last name in "Notes for a Case History"?
2. In what country is the young couple vacationing?
3. What drink does Annie's husband spill when he comes to see her?
4. Who is the woman George has had an affair with for several years?
5. Hamish and Mary see a child lying in bed wearing ____________________.
(a) a straightjacket.
(c) a bullet proof vest.
(d) cowboy boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young man in "England Versus England" want to find?
2. In "The Woman" Herr Scholtz says that a woman had an affair with him ___________________.
3. How does Rose notify George of her mother's death?
4. What is Hamish's last name?
5. Mrs. Pearson says that she has been divorced from Jimmie for _____________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)