|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homage for Isaac Babel, Notes for a Case History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the men working on a roof?
2. How does Jerry prepare to make the special dive like the other boys?
(a) He floats in the bathtub.
(b) He sleeps with goggles on.
(c) He holds his breath.
(d) He swims 8 hours a day.
3. What does the man in #73 do at the end of the story?
(a) Returns to his wife.
(b) Divorces his wife.
(c) Separates from his wife.
(d) Kills himself.
4. What is set to take place the following week?
(a) A school fundraiser.
(b) The company picnic.
(c) A Christmas party.
(d) George and Rose's wedding.
5. With whom has Maureen most recently been involved?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has become evident to George regarding Rose?
2. The person in #47 shows his ________________ to Hamish and Mary.
3. In "Two Potters" a woman dreams about a _______________.
4. Maureen's mother had hoped that Maureen would become a/an _______________.
5. Why can the woman in #84 not rid her hands of the item?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)