|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Room, England Versus England, Two Potters, Between Men, Our Friend Judith, Each Other.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman in "A Room" seems to have _____________________.
(a) forgotten her name.
(b) traveled back in time.
(c) lost her keys.
(d) taken a wrong turn.
2. With whom has Maureen most recently been involved?
3. How does Rose's mother die?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) She drives over a cliff.
(c) She is run over by a lorry.
(d) She drowns while swimming.
4. What job does Rose take during the war?
(a) A munitions factory.
(b) A hospital.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) A news office.
5. Which of the following do Hamish and Mary NOT think about Dr. Kroll?
(a) He might have done experiments on humans.
(b) He is a brilliant plastic surgeon.
(c) He may have killed patients.
(d) He probably worked under Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of facility does the person in #47 operate?
2. What is set to take place the following week?
3. Why can the woman in #84 not rid her hands of the item?
4. What do the man and woman talk about in "Wine"?
5. Where do Hamish and Mary consider going for the balance of their vacation?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)