|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Room, England Versus England, Two Potters, Between Men, Our Friend Judith, Each Other.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the woman's heart at the end of the story?
(a) A mad woman.
(b) An old man.
(c) A pregnant woman.
(d) A young boy.
2. Where do Mary and her husband usually stay on their vacation?
(a) Provence Inn.
(b) The Plaza.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) Greystone Inn.
3. With whom has Maureen most recently been involved?
4. What do the men think happen to the woman when she does not appear on the roof one day?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She had to go to work.
(c) She is ill.
(d) Her husband won't let her sunbathe anymore.
5. What is set to take place the following week?
(a) George and Rose's wedding.
(b) The company picnic.
(c) A Christmas party.
(d) A school fundraiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman in "A Room" seems to have _____________________.
2. What is Jimmie's job?
3. What does the old potter make in the woman's dream?
4. How does Rose's mother die?
5. What is Mary's favorite holiday?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)