|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Room, England Versus England, Two Potters, Between Men, Our Friend Judith, Each Other.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business do Maureen and Peggy decide to open?
(a) Dress shop.
(b) Flower shop.
(c) Interior design shop.
(d) Catering business.
2. What has the narrator done with her second lover today?
(a) Flew kites.
(b) Had tea.
(c) Had a picnic.
(d) Went sailing.
3. What has become evident to George regarding Rose?
(a) She is kinder to him lately.
(b) She has dyed her hair.
(c) She does not want to marry him.
(d) She has gained a lot of weight.
4. Which one of the men approaches the woman on the last day of their rooftop job?
5. In "Two Potters" a woman dreams about a _______________.
(a) birthday party.
(d) day at the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George name his daughter?
2. What job does Rose take during the war?
3. How many men are working on a roof?
4. Where do Mary and her husband usually stay on their vacation?
5. What is in the center of one of the paintings that Hamish and Mary view?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)