|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of horrible accident did Donna's father have?
2. Where is the son in "Reunion" going after his first destination?
3. When Gee Gee is given another chance, where are they invited?
4. Does Charlie's wife have an affair?
5. What does the son think of his mother's fear in "The Angel of the Bridge"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it about the elderly mother in the "The Angel and the Bridge" that irks her son?
2. Although the mother in the "The Angel and the Bridge" is spry and lively, what faults does she have?
3. How does Mr. Seton act ashamed of his profession?
4. How does the Assunta respond to the old woman in "Montraldo"?
5. What is Marcie's reaction to dealing with Charlie's departure?
6. How does Mr. Folkestone's behavior change throughout the story?
7. How has Marcie moved on with her life by the time Charlie returns?
8. What kind of impact does the Duke's fall have?
9. How does the husband in "The Chimera" feel after Olga leaves?
10. How does usually behave Gee Gee when he drinks?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the difference in emotions that drive Charlie when he leaves and comes back to his family.
Essay Topic 2
In "The Enormous Radio," Jim explodes at Irene for her obsession with eavesdropping. Why does Jim think he is better than his wife Irene?
Essay Topic 3
How does assumption play a role in the story about the Seton family and the Italians?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)