|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the Seton family is in Florence?
(a) People rob their house.
(b) People talk about how much they like them.
(c) People miss them.
(d) People speculate about them and their unusual ways.
2. Who is the young man going to see in "Reunion?"
(a) His mother.
(b) His son.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
3. In "Reunion," where the is the young man traveling?
(b) New York City.
4. What does Gee Gee do at the second dinner party in "The Scarlet Moving Van?"
(a) Throws food.
(d) Stands up on the table.
5. Where does Olga decide to move back to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the wife want to do with her life in "The Chimera?"
2. Where is Charlie when the story begins?
3. What happens when the Duke decides to marry his new love?
4. Who does the Duke fall in love with?
5. Who is devastated when Olga moves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Marcie's reaction to dealing with Charlie's departure?
2. What kind of impact does the Duke's fall have?
3. Although the mother in the "The Angel and the Bridge" is spry and lively, what faults does she have?
4. How does usually behave Gee Gee when he drinks?
5. How does Cheever feel about Marlon Brando?
6. How does Mr. Folkestone's behavior change throughout the story?
7. Even though Charlie was the one that first ran away, why does Marcie want a divorce?
8. What is it about the elderly mother in the "The Angel and the Bridge" that irks her son?
9. How does the man's wife in "The Chimera" react to Olga?
10. Why does Charlie run away from Marcie and his children?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)