|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Setons think of Italy?
(a) They hated it.
(b) They have no feelings about it.
(c) They enjoy it.
(d) They liked it for a little while, but then grew sick of it.
2. What happens when the Seton family is in Florence?
(a) People miss them.
(b) People speculate about them and their unusual ways.
(c) People talk about how much they like them.
(d) People rob their house.
3. What is the name of the place where Charlie is when the story begins?
(a) SS Plano.
(b) SS Augustus.
(d) Boeing 770.
4. What happens when the son is fearful?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He has panic attacks.
(d) He throws up.
5. What does Peaches do after Gee Gee gets drunk?
(b) Runs away.
(d) Yells at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to kill the Duke?
2. What is the narrator in the story about inheritance?
3. Who are the Folkstones?
4. In "Reunion," why does the son meet his other party in Grand Central Station?
5. Who visits Gee Gee after they move away?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Richard described in "The Lowboy?"
2. Why does Charlie run away from Marcie and his children?
3. What is Donna Carla's family history?
4. What do people in Florence think of the Seton family?
5. How does Mr. Seton act ashamed of his profession?
6. Describe Gee Gee's behavior when he is sober?
7. Why does Charlie decide to return home?
8. Although the mother in the "The Angel and the Bridge" is spry and lively, what faults does she have?
9. Why do Peaches and Gee Gee have to move once a year?
10. How does the husband in "The Chimera" feel after Olga leaves?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)