|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Clancy begin to understand about Mr. Rowantree?
(a) That he hates being social.
(b) That he is married.
(c) That he is gay.
(d) That he is cheating on lots of girlfriends.
2. What upsets Irene?
(a) When CDs are invented.
(b) When the radio stops working.
(c) When Jim says he hates music.
(d) When their children won't listen to music.
3. What does Lawrence tell the family?
(a) He plans to never see them again.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He wants to be forgiven.
(d) He loves them.
4. Who continue to have terrible disagreements in "Clancy and the Tower of Babel"?
(a) Nora and Clancy.
(b) James Clancy and Mr. Rowantree.
(c) Clancy and all of the tenants.
(d) Mr. Rowantree and Bobby.
5. Who arranged the thoughtful gesture from the tenants for James Clancy?
(b) A nameless tenant.
(c) Mr. Rowantree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Whitemore's family goals?
2. Who has a big realization after Amy disappears?
3. What does Jim promise Irene?
4. What is Baxter's relationship status?
5. What is Cash's injury?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cash's wife's life like?
2. Why does Irene hate the new radio?
3. What is the relationship between the Pomeroy children?
4. How do Ralph and Laura Whittemore feel about money?
5. How does Clancy do when he first starts his job in "Clancy in the Tower of Babel?"
6. Describe Cash's and Louise's marriage.
7. Why does Blake fire his secretary in "The Five Forty-Eight?"
8. What kind of a housekeeper is Rosemary?
9. Why don't the other Pomeroy children like Lawrence?
10. What type of parents are the Lawtons, in "The Sorrows of Gin?"
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)