|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Donna born?
2. Who does the Duke fall in love with?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The queen.
(d) A secretary.
3. What are Gee Gee's feelings about his behavior?
(a) He doesn't realize what he's done.
(b) He always apologizes.
(c) He is never apologetic.
(d) He pretends he did nothing wrong.
4. Who does the son consult about his mother's phobia?
(a) His wife.
(b) The family doctor.
(c) His boss.
(d) His sister.
5. Where is Charlie headed when the story begins?
6. What does Gee Gee do at the second dinner party in "The Scarlet Moving Van?"
(a) Stands up on the table.
(b) Throws food.
7. Who is the young man going to see in "Reunion?"
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
8. What does Donna Carla think of being a commoner?
(a) She likes it.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She finds a way to become a royal again.
(d) She remarries so she doesn't have to be a commoner.
9. At whose house does Gee Gee get drunk?
(a) The Folkestones.
(b) The Setons.
(c) The Smiths.
(d) The Flints.
10. Where is Charlie when the story begins?
(a) In a car.
(b) On a train.
(c) On a plane.
(d) On a boat.
11. When Gee Gee is given another chance, where are they invited?
(a) On a boat.
(b) A movie.
(c) A picnic.
(d) A dinner party.
12. In "Reunion," where the is the young man traveling?
(b) New York City.
13. Who wants to kill the Duke?
(a) The invaders of the country.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His family.
14. What happens when the son is fearful?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He has panic attacks.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He throws up.
15. What kind of horrible accident did Donna's father have?
(a) Ate bad food.
(b) Fell off a horse.
(c) Fell off a roof.
(d) Sparing accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man in "The Chimera" blame for his boring life?
2. What is Mr. Seton afraid to tell his neighbors?
3. What do the Setons think of Italy?
4. In "The Angel of the Bridge," what is the mother afraid of in the story about her and her son?
5. Where does Marlon Brando appear in the book?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)