|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Laud's Head?
2. Why does Amy run away?
(a) She misses Rosemary.
(b) Her mother hit her.
(c) Behavior in her house doesn't improve.
(d) Her father hit her.
3. What is the name of the Malloy's daughter?
4. Who is Rosemary?
(a) Amy's mom.
(b) Amy's friend.
(c) The Lawton's new housekeeper.
(d) Amy's long lost sister.
5. What do the injuries force Cash to do?
(a) Talk to his parents.
(b) Get a new job.
(c) Spend more time at home.
(d) Talk to his kids.
6. What does the narrator in "Goodbye My Brother" do for a living?
7. How is Cash injured?
(a) Running from his job.
(b) Louise hits him.
(c) The reinactment of a race.
(d) Playing with his kids.
8. Whose gin does Amy pour down the sink?
(a) Her sister's.
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her father's.
9. How old is the Malloy's daughter?
10. What was Cash previously a star in?
11. What is Lawrence's childhood nickname?
12. What does James Clancy begin to understand about Mr. Rowantree?
(a) That he is gay.
(b) That he hates being social.
(c) That he is cheating on lots of girlfriends.
(d) That he is married.
13. Who gets ill and goes to the hospital in "Clancy in the Tower of Babel"?
(d) Mr. Rowantree.
14. Who is Mrs. Pomeroy married to?
(c) She is divorced.
(d) She is a widow.
15. Why does Rosemary lose her job?
(a) She is fired.
(b) She takes another job.
(c) She doesn't like to be around alcohol.
(d) She quits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon did Ralph and Laura get married after meeting?
2. Who does James Clancy talk to about his job and the people he meets there?
3. Who has a big realization after Amy disappears?
4. Who is Louise?
5. What does Lawrence tell the family?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)