1. What story revolves around the Pomeroy family?
2. Who is Mrs. Pomeroy married to?
3. How many children does Mrs. Pomeroy have?
4. How old are Mrs. Pomery's children?
5. Where does Diana live?
6. What is Lawrence's profession?
7. What does the narrator in "Goodbye My Brother" do for a living?
8. What is the setting for the story about the Pomeroy family?
9. Where is Laud's Head?
10. What is the reason for the family being together at Laud's Head?
This section contains 3,485 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)