|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The business associate assures Charlie that the incident at the associate's house happens how often?
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once or twice a year.
2. How many siblings does Amy have?
3. What does James Clancy assume about Mr. Rowantree?
(a) That he has a girlfriend.
(b) That he is married.
(c) That he is lonely.
(d) That is has lots of friends.
4. In "Reunion," why does the son meet his other party in Grand Central Station?
(a) He wants to be in public.
(b) He likes the noise of the trains.
(c) He has to catch a train.
(d) He wants a large crowd.
5. How did Charlie act about his life?
(a) Most people knew he was upset.
(b) Most people thought he was happy.
(c) Most people thought he was sad.
(d) Most people thought he was depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Charlie Mallory shows up an a business associate's house, what is happening?
2. What happens between the Pomeroy children, despite their mother's objections?
3. How does the Duke's family consider his new love?
4. Where does Marlon Brando appear in the book?
5. What does the narrator in "Goodbye My Brother" do for a living?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)