|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Amy Lawton in?
2. What is Baxter's relationship status?
(a) Single, but with a girlfriend.
(c) A bachelor.
3. Why does Amy run away?
(a) She misses Rosemary.
(b) Her mother hit her.
(c) Her father hit her.
(d) Behavior in her house doesn't improve.
4. Where are the Malloys traveling to?
(b) New York City.
(c) St. Louis.
5. What does James Clancy begin to understand about Mr. Rowantree?
(a) That he is married.
(b) That he hates being social.
(c) That he is gay.
(d) That he is cheating on lots of girlfriends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator in "Goodbye My Brother" do for a living?
2. What are the Whitemore's family goals?
3. What does James Clancy assume about Mr. Rowantree?
4. What happens between the Pomeroy children, despite their mother's objections?
5. Who is most critical in the Pomeroy family?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)