|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between the Pomeroy children, despite their mother's objections?
(a) They argue.
(b) They make up.
(c) They all sell the house.
(d) They don't talk to each other.
2. How do Irene and Jim listen to their music?
(d) On the radio.
3. How old is the Malloy's daughter?
4. What kind of music do Irene and Jim like?
5. Where are the Malloys traveling to?
(b) New York City.
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for the story about the Pomeroy family?
2. What is the name of the Malloy's daughter?
3. What does Jim promise Irene?
4. Who will do anything to keep the peace in the Pomeroy family?
5. What kind of story is the one with Irene and Jim Westcott?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)