|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Clancy do at his job?
(b) Mailroom worker.
(c) Elevator operator.
2. What does James Clancy realize at the end of the story?
(a) To find a new job.
(b) That the tenants are nice.
(c) To mind his own business.
(d) To clearly state his feelings.
3. What does Lawrence tell the family?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He plans to never see them again.
(c) He loves them.
(d) He wants to be forgiven.
4. Who is most critical in the Pomeroy family?
(a) The narrator.
5. What kind of story is the one with Irene and Jim Westcott?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for the family being together at Laud's Head?
2. What does Clarissa look like?
3. What does James Clancy assume about Mr. Rowantree?
4. Who does James Clancy talk to about his job and the people he meets there?
5. Who do the other children in the Pomeroy family dislike?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)