1. What story revolves around the Pomeroy family?
(a) The Enormous Radio.
(c) O City of Broken Dreams.
(d) Goodbye, My Brother.
2. Who is Mrs. Pomeroy married to?
(a) She is a widow.
(d) She is divorced.
3. How many children does Mrs. Pomeroy have?
4. How old are Mrs. Pomery's children?
(b) In their thirties.
(d) In their twenties.
5. Where does Diana live?
(a) New Jersey.
6. What is Lawrence's profession?
7. What does the narrator in "Goodbye My Brother" do for a living?
8. What is the setting for the story about the Pomeroy family?
(a) A seaside mansion in Laud's Head.
(b) A restuarant in Laud's Head.
(c) A small house in Laud's Head.
(d) An apartment in Laud's Head.
9. Where is Laud's Head?
10. What is the reason for the family being together at Laud's Head?
(a) Family get-together.
This section contains 3,485 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)